d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Girlfriend Wants To Break Up > Need Advice Asap
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 28 2019 04:48pm
Tell her that you care and you still want to make it work. Tell her that if she has worries and concerns she can trust you with them. And you should listen without giving any advice.

If she isnt receptive to that it might be over.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jun 28 2019 04:50pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,239.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 29 2019 01:44pm
Hi, dizzle19. The best thing that I can advice here, is to ensure good communication by yourself, avoid arguing (it is possible, when another person starts to be angry, we could simply not answer in same manner, or delay further conversation). Also when someone complains about not talking to him/her, I would either try to spend more time together, and/or explain reasons that make it impossible.

You included in your topic's title this phrase "Girlfriend Wants To Break Up", but I have not found any information related to it - on the contrary, I noticed in post number #5, that during your last meeting your communication improved a bit. Loosing of job can be a stressful experience, it could be reason of recent behaviour, but I hope that it's only temporary. I don't think that her plans connected to marriage, or reluctance to use your support in paying bills, could mean incoming finishing of your relation. I suppose, that if it was the truth, she would rather avoid talking about further plans, or even deliberately use your assistance. I would probably try to support girlfriend in getting better work position, and/or guarantee financial support in case of situations that need immediate actions (examples: unpaid electricity bills, unpaid mortgage credit). You can also consider talking about marriage, if both of you are decided to live together, and if it seems like recent problems were only temporary. I wish you good luck, if you have further questions, you can quote my message and ask, so that I will receive notification and I will try to advise, assuming that I have enough knowledge and understanding.

This post was edited by icecool on Jun 29 2019 01:46pm
Gold: 9,270.00
Jun 29 2019 02:15pm
these previous posts have better advice than me

i was on a esclator and a guy was like dude girls are crazy

apologizing automatically as a habit hmmm idk.....

yes girls like flowers and love, but are they the right one

They feel off emotions. Are they angry about things u can't control?

Church is a great place for counseling. Pastors are great (i only know protestant)

does she realize ur working to provide? do u know her long term intentions?

girls going after marriage is a big one these days. That could be a trap.

Core Loyalty, a must from both parties. Otherwise its a mess and eventually with break apart

Gold: 12,840.00
Jun 29 2019 09:03pm
Pm this guy:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1048121

He’s great with love advice
Gold: 105,230.12
Jun 30 2019 10:22am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Jun 28 2019 07:38am)
Exactly. She is truly an amazing woman, we do have things to work on though, as most do. The only thing lately that really bothers me and I've brought up, is we barely have sex anymore. Which were still dating. So I feel as though it shouldn't be like this.

She did recently quit her job and it took a few weeks to find a new job. So she was stressed. But its gotten a little ridiculous to where we barely even kiss. I make pretty good money and offered to help her with her bills so she wouldn't be stressed. She didn't want me to do that because were not married.
She also hints at wanting us to get married sooner rather than later. But how can I feel like she wants to get married with all that has gone on. I mean for Christs sake, we barely kiss lately lol. Any advice?

Run

Gold: 0.00
Jul 5 2019 12:23am
Quote (dizzle19 @ Jun 25 2019 05:24pm)
She wants break up because she says I make her feel like shit.

Heres why she thinks this. She will constantly argue, she doesnt communicate. She just complains without a purpose. So when I say "you literally dont communicate or complain". Or "you dont talk to me" etc. She takes it as me talking down to her?

No, I just want her to get the idea that she needs to communicate. Im not saying im right either.

So how do I fix this? how do we come to a solution on how to communicate better for this. How do I approach her better without it seeming like im talking down to her?

Were gonna meet tonight after im off to discuss basically what wee need to work on and how were gonna do it..

I dont really know what im asking here... Any advice or tips?

I feel like the best thing to do in situations like this, is to just out of the blue, disappear. distant yourself, ignore phone calls for a week or two. if she makes no effort to call you, you have all the answers you need. Make sure she knows you are serious in what you look for in a long run relationship and not waste time
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2019 04:42am
:) You can talk to her. You can tell her that there is a communication gap between you and her. If she won't understand then, make her understand. Talk politely so that she won't get pissed off. Make her understand that communication is very much important.
Even after all your attempts, she doesn't understand, let her go! anyway, this way you will be hurting your self-respect too.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 10 2019 05:21am
Im not an expert

I remember the famous Mahatma Ghandi quote tho

If you love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours. If not, it was never meant to be.”
Gold: 1,665.00
Jul 10 2019 05:34am
wtf, thank god that she is not talking that much
Gold: 25.17
Jul 29 2019 11:23pm
Quote (dizzle19 @ Jun 25 2019 05:24pm)
She wants break up because she says I make her feel like shit.

Heres why she thinks this. She will constantly argue, she doesnt communicate. She just complains without a purpose. So when I say "you literally dont communicate or complain". Or "you dont talk to me" etc. She takes it as me talking down to her?

No, I just want her to get the idea that she needs to communicate. Im not saying im right either.

So how do I fix this? how do we come to a solution on how to communicate better for this. How do I approach her better without it seeming like im talking down to her?

Were gonna meet tonight after im off to discuss basically what wee need to work on and how were gonna do it..

I dont really know what im asking here... Any advice or tips?

Try this method of non-confrontational communication.

When you -insert here- it makes me feel like -insert here- next time could we -insert here-.

No raised voices, no attacks, just state what she is doing, how it makes you feel and how to solve that situation.

You say she argues and complains about nothing but it isn’t nothing, people’s feelings are theirs and they have the right to have them. Listen to her really actively listen. And then respond and try to have an intelligent conversation that solves the issue rather than being frustrated and getting nowhere. If she truly isn’t willing to do this, or you aren’t, who knows maybe your personality types just aren’t a match.

When you argue with me it makes me feel bad, can we try to have an intelligible conversation about what you want instead?

I know it sounds a little meh, but it works for me in many areas of life... give it a shot.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll