d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Will Draymond Ever Develop A Jumper
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 336.86
Jun 27 2019 09:10am
Quote (Lonzo @ Jun 27 2019 02:27am)
Ayo hold up.

So you saying draymond elevating his offensive game wont help the warriors? Teams double team curry and durant when they sag off draymond, daring him to shoot the open 3. But its okay, he can pass.. Also his assist average is inflated. Not saying hes not a good passer, but having the best catch and shoot players helps.

Look how kawhi worked on his offensive game and became the best nba player.

I am saying, we can all sit here and bitch about how someone would benefit from getting better at basketball...

Or we can appreciate that in reality no one has 100/100 stats filled in every aspect of the game. No one. THis isn't a fuckign video game.

Draymond literally averages a triple double in the playoffs. His passes are generally very precise and fire. There are 4 other pieces of the puzzle that can shoot the ball in the net. Draymond will be the glue i.e basically the most important part of a winning team.

Only a fucking moron would say that someone getting better overall at basketball 'wont help the warriors'

Why didn't Iggy shoot more? What are Iggys rebound and assist stats? Bogut? Anyone besides Splash Bros???n Draymond already leading team in assists AND REBOUNDS. Someone else can be the lead scorer.

This post was edited by IroningTheMaiden on Jun 27 2019 09:11am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 27 2019 09:16am
Quote (IroningTheMaiden @ Jun 27 2019 09:10am)
I am saying, we can all sit here and bitch about how someone would benefit from getting better at basketball...

Or we can appreciate that in reality no one has 100/100 stats filled in every aspect of the game. No one. THis isn't a fuckign video game.

Draymond literally averages a triple double in the playoffs. His passes are generally very precise and fire. There are 4 other pieces of the puzzle that can shoot the ball in the net. Draymond will be the glue i.e basically the most important part of a winning team.

Only a fucking moron would say that someone getting better overall at basketball 'wont help the warriors'

Why didn't Iggy shoot more? What are Iggys rebound and assist stats? Bogut? Anyone besides Splash Bros???n Draymond already leading team in assists AND REBOUNDS. Someone else can be the lead scorer.

Golden State Sucks!!!
Jun 27 2019 09:33am
Quote (Durantchoke @ Jun 27 2019 11:16am)
Golden State Sucks!!!

Agreed
Gold: 21.00
Jun 27 2019 03:31pm
Quote (IroningTheMaiden @ Jun 27 2019 11:10am)

Okay so basically this is how you sound like.

"Giannis and simmons dont need to develop a jumper because this isnt a video game, no one has 100% stats filled out". Simmons averaging almost triple double, someone else can shoot the jay.

Top kek.
Jun 28 2019 07:11am
Quote (Lonzo @ Jun 27 2019 05:31pm)
Okay so basically this is how you sound like.

"Giannis and simmons dont need to develop a jumper because this isnt a video game, no one has 100% stats filled out". Simmons averaging almost triple double, someone else can shoot the jay.

Top kek.

I thought we were talking about Draymond not Giannis or Simmons
Gold: 21.00
Jun 28 2019 01:48pm
Quote (IroningTheMaiden @ Jun 28 2019 09:11am)
I thought we were talking about Draymond not Giannis or Simmons

But according to your logic, simmons and giannis dont need to improve their shooting

Was draymond not a top 10 to 15 player in the nba @ age 25 to 26??

This post was edited by Lonzo on Jun 28 2019 01:48pm
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll