d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Wt For Ww Barb
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 25 2019 12:49pm
I was thinking about making one of these.

1) What build should I start with? Kinda long road to lvl 30 and ww ^^
2) Do you recommend swords or axes?

Any other information/tips would be awesome. Can be about gear and build.

Thanks.
Gold: 0.95
Jun 25 2019 12:56pm
Quote (krait @ Jun 25 2019 02:49pm)
I was thinking about making one of these.

1) What build should I start with? Kinda long road to lvl 30 and ww ^^
2) Do you recommend swords or axes?

Any other information/tips would be awesome. Can be about gear and build.

Thanks.

Ww is the least common expansion build.. Any ideal what ur mid-late game gear is planning to be??? 1 hand or 2 hand or dual wield

1) double swing kicks ass until level 30, minimal mana use & faster swing.. U "Could" make it to 30 without a mastery or just put 1 in each while ur finding what u prefer.

2) look up your early runewords and see if they label each individual or just melee weapons.. (Steel, strength, malice)
Once in nightmare I would respec for butcher's pupil (axe) unless ur planning on a different weapon at that time..

Jun 26 2019 12:26am
Quote (15bucks @ Jun 25 2019 06:56pm)
Ww is the least common expansion build.. Any ideal what ur mid-late game gear is planning to be??? 1 hand or 2 hand or dual wield

1) double swing kicks ass until level 30, minimal mana use & faster swing.. U "Could" make it to 30 without a mastery or just put 1 in each while ur finding what u prefer.

2) look up your early runewords and see if they label each individual or just melee weapons.. (Steel, strength, malice)
Once in nightmare I would respec for butcher's pupil (axe) unless ur planning on a different weapon at that time..

Thanks. Decided I Will go with axes for starter as double swing.
Maybe like Obedience would be a pretty cool weapon in early hell?
Jun 26 2019 02:04pm
I need your 5 sockt cb 8% ed

Gold: 45.00
Jun 27 2019 10:55am
Maces can work well starting in act 2 normal you can purchase a 2 or 3 socket flail to make steel or malice and use 1 point mastery/double swing(also +50% dmg to undead is nice). Generals Tan Do Li Ga and Steeldriver are nice unique maces both worthy of upgrading, also is bonesnap but it is quite slow. Aldur's mace is also not too rare to find late normal/early nm, then there is ribcracker which is also considered under mace mastery and is super good of course. There is also the "Black" runeword in knout or maybe warclub.

For axes I think there is less options early game, you could find a Rakescar Waraxe and upgrade that, and you can craft a Blood Naga later on. Then of course Butcher's pupil is very good.

It is difficult to sustain ww at first when you hit level 30 I would still use double swing or something til at least 35-40, for polearms The Battlebrach Poleaxe would be very nice to upgrade to Partizan and early nm you can make an Insight Partizan which unfortunately won't reach a very nice breakpoint but will do huge damage.

There is a few decent exceptional swords as well if you find those.

Obedience would be great option indeed early hell if you were lucky enough to find the base cause that will be the hard part. Then of course there is Oath runeword but that base will be even harder to find.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll