d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Looking For A Comfortable Gaming Headset
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,000.00
Jun 24 2019 11:59pm
Currently using a really old Razer Kraken Pro.
It's really uncomfortable
The game sound quality is good
The music sound quality is god awful.
Apparently there are no drivers to adjust the sound according to tech support.

Looking to spend $30-$50 that is comfortable, great sound for both games and music, has a mic and possibly have drivers supporting the settings
If I buy it and it meets or exceeds my expectations-100fg will be sent to you!

edit: strictly for PC use

This post was edited by ULTranum on Jun 25 2019 12:01am
Gold: 30.56
Jun 25 2019 01:47am
Idk any $50 headset that's comfortable, I think the wireless corsair ones are $79.99 when on sale and they're really comfortable.
Gold: 2,050.00
Jun 26 2019 02:46pm
Personally, I use the Hyperx Cloud Alphas and love them. They are a little above your price point at $89, but they are a good headset
Gold: 17,400.00
Jun 26 2019 02:57pm
Quote (ULTranum @ Jun 25 2019 01:59am)
Currently using a really old Razer Kraken Pro.
It's really uncomfortable
The game sound quality is good
The music sound quality is god awful.
Apparently there are no drivers to adjust the sound according to tech support.

Looking to spend $30-$50 that is comfortable, great sound for both games and music, has a mic and possibly have drivers supporting the settings
If I buy it and it meets or exceeds my expectations-100fg will be sent to you!

edit: strictly for PC use

Turtle beach makes decent ones imo
Gold: 268.00
Jun 26 2019 03:08pm
Hey buddy ,
After having the same issue choosing the most comfortable and best quality:price ratio i have found out the Kingston HyperX Cloud II . I have watched enormous amount of videos about them , dozens of reviews , technical specs and etc . Given the fact that they have been the best selling product in the past years with the best feedback i think this is the right choice . Actually , before ordering them i have visited a local store to check them in reality. I tested the sound and i may say this is the most massive bass , the most clear treble and all this comes with 7.1 Virtual Surround . Its convertible 3.5mm Jack / USB and you can use it on all of your other appliances .

It comes with leather earings / rubber breating earings and detachable mic .

I believe for this price tag there is no other product that could be superior to it .

Good luck ;)
Gold: 3,000.00
Jun 26 2019 11:38pm
Quote (valeribojinov @ 26 Jun 2019 15:08)
Hey buddy ,
After having the same issue choosing the most comfortable and best quality:price ratio i have found out the Kingston HyperX Cloud II . I have watched enormous amount of videos about them , dozens of reviews , technical specs and etc . Given the fact that they have been the best selling product in the past years with the best feedback i think this is the right choice . Actually , before ordering them i have visited a local store to check them in reality. I tested the sound and i may say this is the most massive bass , the most clear treble and all this comes with 7.1 Virtual Surround . Its convertible 3.5mm Jack / USB and you can use it on all of your other appliances .

It comes with leather earings / rubber breating earings and detachable mic .

I believe for this price tag there is no other product that could be superior to it .

Good luck ;)

After doing some of my own researcher I'm willing to give it a try. It was more than I wanted to spend but I think it's ultimately going to be worth it.
I'll let you know this weekend how it is.
Gold: 129.41
Jun 26 2019 11:44pm
If you want something really comfortable for longer gaming sessions, you have to invest more in to something like Sennheiser HD599 - lightweight, not as tight as clouds from hyperx nor corsair ones - removable earpad, and much bette rquality speaker itself

I had Cloud I and II, krakens as well, and a lot of sennheisers hd202/220

This post was edited by szeszkowiator on Jun 26 2019 11:45pm
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic