d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Push Notifications
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 101.00
Jun 24 2019 04:31pm
Quote (Bradleyk @ Jun 25 2019 12:19am)
maybe i misundestood the use of the tool,

does it only push notification to my pc?

and not like a dropdown when i refresh and get private messages for instance?

i checked my pc settings and it is getting updates in real time from on windows notifications

--

which may be useful enough, but is there away to have it be retroactive on d2jsp kinda like the private message notification without refreshing?

if not ill take this. it was disabled and now it is enabled and working in that regard

---

similar to poe.trades notification system if anyone is familiar with that

in my opinion it's better than poe.trade's notification system but it's a matter of personal preference
so on my desktop pc what ends up happening when i recieve a push is a sound goes off + i get a notification in the bottom right corner just like a windows update is available and it's instant to pop up once something you've tracked is posted in.
Gold: 401,420.69
Jun 24 2019 04:33pm
Quote (cozzi @ Jun 24 2019 05:31pm)
in my opinion it's better than poe.trade's notification system but it's a matter of personal preference
so on my desktop pc what ends up happening when i recieve a push is a sound goes off + i get a notification in the bottom right corner just like a windows update is available and it's instant to pop up once something you've tracked is posted in.

i have that enabled now,

and sure useful for most non fullscreen games but when i play league with buddys and on release classic wow

id rather have it goin on my other monitor idling and see the notification dropdown similar to receiving a private message

is this doable?

if not the desktop notification will still be super useful while playing non fullscreen games/ also while I am at work
Banned
Gold: 101.00
Jun 24 2019 04:36pm
Quote (Bradleyk @ Jun 25 2019 12:33am)
i have that enabled now,

and sure useful for most non fullscreen games but when i play league with buddys and on release classic wow

id rather have it goin on my other monitor idling and see the notification dropdown similar to receiving a private message

is this doable?

if not the desktop notification will still be super useful while playing non fullscreen games/ also while I am at work

exactly. i don't think it was supposed for fullscreen games
diablo 2 for example most people just idle in windowed mode and even poe theres a windowed mode option which makes for more a more efficient trading experience as you can imagine
theres probably a way to make it work with dual-monitors but i can't answer it because when i still had dual monitors before, push notifications weren't a thing yet iirc and atm only running on 1 screen but i'm sure someone else that has dual screens can help you set it up
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic