d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Democratic Nomination
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 23 2019 08:10pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 23 2019 08:11pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 24 2019 03:05am)
most important is probably what yang has cooking over there in midwest truckerville

if you wanna talk about what overall is probably best going forward it might not be his exact plan but it's probably him and his rhetoric

I think a yang on domestic and tulsi on foreign partnership would be a helluva combo

towns and ways of life are dying out there they have been dying and they will continue to die and with that comes a whole lot of misery and ole Yang is the only one addressing that in some way

I'm a help poverty any way possible kinda guy and I don't thing Yang specifically is targeting that with his plans BUT the effects from his plans still help it

personally I think people think things are better than they are on this economy and there are a lot of places people don't talk about that are becoming and going to become more and more of these addicted crime ridden junk towns with nowhere to work and only the dark arts to keep alive

Living on minimum wage in America must be absolute hell. I feel fortunate to live in Netherlands where it's relatively safe, but unfortunately the mass immigration is going to destroy europe.

Should America allow more or less refugees?
Gold: 28,296.01
Jun 23 2019 08:20pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jun 23 2019 07:11pm)
Living on minimum wage in America must be absolute hell. I feel fortunate to live in Netherlands where it's relatively safe, but unfortunately the mass immigration is going to destroy europe.

Should America allow more or less refugees?

absolute hell are the areas without jobs at all

jobs leave addictions rise crime goes up homes crumble schools close up goes to predator and prey and because these places aren't very populated they get left out

as technology advances and automation spreads so will the poverty and because things are doing alright outside of these areas everyone whistles and turns their head but eventually there won't be any ignoring it

what are there 30 or 40 people running for President now? and only one is even sorta addressing it? many years ago we should have done more to shift how we treat the environment and this is the moment we will look at in the future and say this was the moment we should have shifted on the economy

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jun 23 2019 08:20pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 23 2019 08:23pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 24 2019 03:20am)
absolute hell are the areas without jobs at all

jobs leave addictions rise crime goes up homes crumble schools close up goes to predator and prey and because these places aren't very populated they get left out

as technology advances and automation spreads so will the poverty and because things are doing alright outside of these areas everyone whistles and turns their head but eventually there won't be any ignoring it

what are there 30 or 40 people running for President now? and only one is even sorta addressing it? many years ago we should have done more to shift how we treat the environment and this is the moment we will look at in the future and say this was the moment we should have shifted on the economy

Yeah all the orderpicker/packer will be done by robots. Cab/truck/bus drivers will be replaced by selfdriving cars, but what can you do about it besides offering free college education for people in those fields? Or is that the solution?
Gold: 28,296.01
Jun 23 2019 08:35pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jun 23 2019 07:23pm)
Yeah all the orderpicker/packer will be done by robots. Cab/truck/bus drivers will be replaced by selfdriving cars, but what can you do about it besides offering free college education for people in those fields? Or is that the solution?

I think it's too late to minimize the suffering on the way it'll be between a lot of suffering and a massive amount. starting with Yang would be the best bet for less of it but really he and his rhetoric are just a starting point it'll take a massive shift and that's not coming

we are gonna do what we always do which is wait till we get run over and try to figure out how to patch ourselves up rather than move out of the way to begin with

it's not like it's not understandable a lot of people are comfortable and comfortable people don't wanna change things but it's not sustainable

I still think Yang existing in the race helps. Someone has to get a movement started and he is the one he just may not get the power but he still has done good with his voice

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll