d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The War On Normal People Audiobook (full) > Free For You To Listen
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Jun 23 2019 09:03am
I'm glad the war on normal people didn't turn out to be conservative culture warrior sjw stuff about how people who aren't white heterosexual Christians who fuck to procreate only while in missionary are the only good people in America.

Because a third public bathroom option is majorly oppressive to WASPs lol.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 23 2019 09:04am
Gold: 22,202.22
Jun 23 2019 09:10am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 23 2019 10:03am)
I'm glad the war on normal people didn't turn out to be conservative culture warrior sjw stuff about how people who aren't white heterosexual Christians who fuck to procreate only while in missionary are the only good people in America.

Because a third public bathroom option is majorly oppressive to WASPs lol.

im not opposed to a third option for those who want it, although i question the logistics.

i AM opposed to men in the ladies room.

women are welcome in the mens room if they want, tho... ;P
Gold: 285.00
Jun 23 2019 09:13am
Quote (ReturnFormer @ Jun 23 2019 10:10am)
im not opposed to a third option for those who want it, although i question the logistics.

i AM opposed to men in the ladies room.

women are welcome in the mens room if they want, tho... ;P

Regard this doesn't matter who is in whose bathroom you're not being oppressed and being a bit baby if you think so. I'm sure you agree with this regardless of who you prefer to be anywhere when they empty the bladder.

Can we just agree that everybody should be able to empty their f******* bladder lol. Bare minimum humanism needed here. Or at least not arrest people for pissing outside it there's no option to piss inside.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 23 2019 09:14am
Gold: 22,202.22
Jun 23 2019 09:21am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 23 2019 10:13am)
Regard this doesn't matter who is in whose bathroom you're not being oppressed and being a bit baby if you think so. I'm sure you agree with this regardless of who you prefer to be anywhere when they empty the bladder.

Can we just agree that everybody should be able to empty their f******* bladder lol. Bare minimum humanism needed here. Or at least not arrest people for pissing outside it there's no option to piss inside.

youre right, no one is being oppressed by having to use the bathroom of their birth sex, to suggest otherwise is just silly, and theres always that option to pee. no need to pee outside.

it only makes sense to go by biology, since peeing is a biological function.

but enough hijacking this thread, as you said, this is NOT what this thread is about...

This post was edited by ReturnFormer on Jun 23 2019 09:22am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll