d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Old D2player, Joined Poe Ps4, Need Help > I Got No Clue :p
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jun 21 2019 06:58pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 22 2019 06:23am)
awwwwww :blush: ! yesyes, i was very happy when i got my first enigma! i didnt even bot back then, i was selling buying shakos for pul runes and then selling for um runes :wacko:

https://i.imgur.com/owZlNXi.jpg

anyways, endgame means the stuff you do after you finish act10 ^_^ ! which for new players is mostly doing random maps and delve!

and ive never been scammed in d2 but once in poe, if you can call it a scam :wacko: i was selling an item for 3c (c is chaos orb, its the basic shit currency, like a 1$ bill). so a guy comes and puts 2c. im like whatever, 1 chaos, who gives a shit :unsure: so i accept the trade and hes like "HaHa ScaMmeD! WeLcOmE tO tHe ReAl WoRlD NOoOOoOObbbb"

:mellow:

hahahahaha, that must have been hilarious. He felt like a thug stealing a piece of chewed up chewing gum.

And that trading for runes, I feel you bro. Making characters to do that forge quest in act 4 :bouncy:

After, I was set with engima and other gear, I use to run my ballruns. I legit went to 98 level doing that.

My schedule was like wake up - school - play game - tutuion - play game - dont sleep - sleep for just an hour before school - repeat.
Gold: 285.35
Jun 21 2019 07:06pm
Essence drain is really good for starting out with no added funds. I've been playing with just what I've earned from playing with my character and can map just fine, cleared Merc lab. And have made enough currency to get about half or more of the end game gear I need.

Even not fully geared I wipe maps out and the build is insanely good with the new legion mechanic. Super easy to farm the monoliths.

The game seems easy in the beginning but it's definaetly not. The 10 acts are a warm up. Real game starts at 65+ once you get to mapping. Maps and Delves and all the other goodies are the real fun in the game.

Also make sure you follow a build guide and stick to everything it says it your char is gonna suck and not be viable at endgame and you just wasted all your time and energy

This post was edited by Husalaah on Jun 21 2019 07:08pm
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 21 2019 07:08pm
Quote (Caldeum @ Jun 22 2019 02:58am)
hahahahaha, that must have been hilarious. He felt like a thug stealing a piece of chewed up chewing gum.

And that trading for runes, I feel you bro. Making characters to do that forge quest in act 4 :bouncy:

After, I was set with engima and other gear, I use to run my ballruns. I legit went to 98 level doing that.

My schedule was like wake up - school - play game - tutuion - play game - dont sleep - sleep for just an hour before school - repeat.

ah yeees that! i was very happy when ist or gul dropped there :drool: ? gul was the highest, yes :unsure: ? when i got better i learned that ghosts in chaos sanctuary had the best rune drop chance due to not wearing armor so they couldnt drop a lot of items :wacko: but yeah, my schedule was kinda the same before i learned about the charms of botting :drool:

too late you cant bot in poe :( i mean you can but its way too risky and not very advisable :cry:
Jun 22 2019 06:46am
Quote (Husalaah @ Jun 22 2019 06:36am)
Essence drain is really good for starting out with no added funds. I've been playing with just what I've earned from playing with my character and can map just fine, cleared Merc lab. And have made enough currency to get about half or more of the end game gear I need.

Even not fully geared I wipe maps out and the build is insanely good with the new legion mechanic. Super easy to farm the monoliths.

The game seems easy in the beginning but it's definaetly not. The 10 acts are a warm up. Real game starts at 65+ once you get to mapping. Maps and Delves and all the other goodies are the real fun in the game.

Also make sure you follow a build guide and stick to everything it says it your char is gonna suck and not be viable at endgame and you just wasted all your time and energy

Thanks, I will look for it but, I guess I am just gonna enjoy this game, play with all sort of spells and stuff to really experience the diversity and maximize on enjoyment.

I hardly doubt it that I will play this game for years as I am tooo fucked up in life and playing game that longw ould be aluxary that I cannot afford.

Thanks every one <3

Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 22 2019 06:38am)
ah yeees that! i was very happy when ist or gul dropped there :drool: ? gul was the highest, yes :unsure: ? when i got better i learned that ghosts in chaos sanctuary had the best rune drop chance due to not wearing armor so they couldnt drop a lot of items :wacko: but yeah, my schedule was kinda the same before i learned about the charms of botting :drool:

too late you cant bot in poe :( i mean you can but its way too risky and not very advisable :cry:

Glad to have a conversation with you yesterday, t refreshed some old school gem and heart felt memories for me. <3

This post was edited by Caldeum on Jun 22 2019 06:47am
Gold: 108,666.01
Jun 22 2019 07:30am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 22 Jun 2019 02:28)
there were difficulties before, normal, cruel and merciless :blush: ! i remember there was even some difficulty i think was called ruthless, not sure...was a loooong time ago :cry: ! anyways, difficulties had 2, then 3, then 4 acts each, and then they just removed them entirely and now its just 10 acts!1

edit: and yees, except in d2 i just botted to get my enigma and dueled afterwards :blush:

Game still have 3 difficulties as it ever had. When yo complete act 5 game diff change to Cruel and when you completea act 10 (which is the end of main story) your game difficulty change to Merciless. It's just not as repetitive as before (like it was in d2) where you have less acts but need to complete all acts on one difficulty then play all those acts again on the higher difficulty.
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 22 2019 01:07pm
Quote (Caldeum @ Jun 22 2019 02:46pm)
Thanks every one <3

Glad to have a conversation with you yesterday, t refreshed some old school gem and heart felt memories for me. <3

awww thats lovely :wub: ! me too! d2 will always have a special place in my heart :wub: :cry: !
Jun 22 2019 06:29pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 23 2019 12:37am)
awww thats lovely :wub: ! me too! d2 will always have a special place in my heart :wub: :cry: !

same here, mate.

My god, I played POE so much for last 2 days that I am having a bad headache now, guess my gaming capacity isnt what it use to be, haha .
Gold: 2.00
Jun 22 2019 06:38pm
and thats how snyft2 and caldeum became best friends forever.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 22 2019 07:23pm
Wouldnt suggest ps4. Endgame unplayable due to fps lag. No global chat. Supporter packs more expensive than PC. If your PC can run POE you should play on PC.
Gold: 285.35
Jun 22 2019 07:49pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jun 22 2019 05:23pm)
Wouldnt suggest ps4. Endgame unplayable due to fps lag. No global chat. Supporter packs more expensive than PC. If your PC can run POE you should play on PC.

can confirm 100%
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll