d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Old D2player, Joined Poe Ps4, Need Help > I Got No Clue :p
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jun 21 2019 05:53pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENdkIPFWUE

Question 1
Well, I was looking for a build to get started with POE, I really liked the above build. Does this still work and any idea how much FG will it cost?

Question 2
Can you guys list some most famous builds? I will check them out on the net. Is there a build like old school hammerdin in PVE which was low cost and high on result in PVE.

Replies would be appreciated, much love folks <3, So excited to find the feeling that I wanted from Diablo 3.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 21 2019 05:59pm
hello :blush: !

#1: poets pen was nerfed in 3.6 kinda halving its power, since you cant trigger spells from both weapons anymore :( so poets is not really meta anymore! i mean sure you can build with it, but its not really the best :wacko:

#2: i dont really play this league so not sure about specific builds, but if you are a d2 player and want something that works atm, go for cyclone. its like old ww :blush: ! as for hdin, theres not really anything like that, i mean visually there is, but if you want something with low cost/high effectiveness, you might wanna try essence drain maybeee :unsure: ?
Jun 21 2019 06:12pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 22 2019 05:29am)
hello :blush: !

#1: poets pen was nerfed in 3.6 kinda halving its power, since you cant trigger spells from both weapons anymore :( so poets is not really meta anymore! i mean sure you can build with it, but its not really the best :wacko:

#2: i dont really play this league so not sure about specific builds, but if you are a d2 player and want something that works atm, go for cyclone. its like old ww :blush: ! as for hdin, theres not really anything like that, i mean visually there is, but if you want something with low cost/high effectiveness, you might wanna try essence drain maybeee :unsure: ?

#1 ahhhh, this poet build looked so fun to play with, such intensity!!

#2 I see, I noticed various type of cycolone build all around youtube, I guess that is the most in demand.

#3 Essence Drain, I will check it out.

P.S. - I Started With Witch Already :S

AND - What is this league system? Is it like ladder?

This post was edited by Caldeum on Jun 21 2019 06:13pm
Jun 21 2019 06:20pm
Quote (Caldeum @ Jun 22 2019 02:12am)
#1 ahhhh, this poet build looked so fun to play with, such intensity!!

#2 I see, I noticed various type of cycolone build all around youtube, I guess that is the most in demand.

#3 Essence Drain, I will check it out.

P.S. - I Started With Witch Already :S

AND - What is this league system? Is it like ladder?

oh :blush: ! well yes, leagues are like ladders in d2. they are 3 months long and unlike in d2, you dont wanna focus on standard because items get nerfed all the time, skills get changed, shit gets reworked, etc :wacko: also if you expect pvp like in d2, there isnt any :cry: all in all, its a fun game but as a d2 player, ive seen much much better :cry:

and you can go essence drain with a witch, just go occultist :P
Jun 21 2019 06:25pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 22 2019 05:50am)
oh :blush: ! well yes, leagues are like ladders in d2. they are 3 months long and unlike in d2, you dont wanna focus on standard because items get nerfed all the time, skills get changed, shit gets reworked, etc :wacko: also if you expect pvp like in d2, there isnt any :cry: all in all, its a fun game but as a d2 player, ive seen much much better :cry:

and you can go essence drain with a witch, just go occultist :P

Seem like a game of constant involvement, sadly we are no longer kids and teenager that were proud virgin grinder of d2 24 x7.

I guess I would just enjoy the champaign. So far it seems very easy, I guess there are different difficulties once you beat the game at a normal level? like nightmare and hell mode in Diablo 2.
Jun 21 2019 06:28pm
Quote (Caldeum @ Jun 22 2019 02:25am)
Seem like a game of constant involvement, sadly we are no longer kids and teenager that were proud virgin grinder of d2 24 x7.

I guess I would just enjoy the champaign. So far it seems very easy, I guess there are different difficulties once you beat the game at a normal level? like nightmare and hell mode in Diablo 2.

there were difficulties before, normal, cruel and merciless :blush: ! i remember there was even some difficulty i think was called ruthless, not sure...was a loooong time ago :cry: ! anyways, difficulties had 2, then 3, then 4 acts each, and then they just removed them entirely and now its just 10 acts!1

edit: and yees, except in d2 i just botted to get my enigma and dueled afterwards :blush:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Jun 21 2019 06:29pm
Jun 21 2019 06:30pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 22 2019 05:58am)
there were difficulties before, normal, cruel and merciless :blush: ! i remember there was even some difficulty i think was called ruthless, not sure...was a loooong time ago :cry: ! anyways, difficulties had 2, then 3, then 4 acts each, and then they just removed them entirely and now its just 10 acts!1

ahhhh :S looks like my happiness is gonna be short lived :P , enjoying the game though.

Thanks for the help <3 <3

#2 For me, it was a long time I got to know jsp, I use to play solo like a noob and collect shit materials. My dream was to get enigma as it was so appealing watching people teleport. I remember once someone agreed to trade enigma for hell lot of stuff of mine but he replaced it with normal breastplate and basically, I ended up being duped.

It was such a tragedy, working so hard to get enigma and I ended up losing everything.

Then, eventually made a friend and helped him xfer his stuff and he gave me free enigma, I just went to akara and filled my belt with full mana potions and just teleported from blood moor all the way to cold plains. I was so happy lol.

This post was edited by Caldeum on Jun 21 2019 06:34pm
Jun 21 2019 06:33pm
Quote (Caldeum @ Jun 22 2019 02:30am)
ahhhh :S looks like my happiness is gonna be short lived :P , enjoying the game though.

Thanks for the help <3 <3

np :wub: ! and well, you will have fun even after the acts, cause then you can do endgame like maps, delve and shit like that! its really fun for a couple months, then you either burn out or have more fun! but if you need parties or pvp to have fun, you will have a massive burnout once you realize that you do endgame content just to get gear for doing that same content but faster :cry:
Jun 21 2019 06:36pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jun 22 2019 06:03am)
np :wub: ! and well, you will have fun even after the acts, cause then you can do endgame like maps, delve and shit like that! its really fun for a couple months, then you either burn out or have more fun! but if you need parties or pvp to have fun, you will have a massive burnout once you realize that you do endgame content just to get gear for doing that same content but faster :cry:

check my above-edited post :P

#2 saw I saw the word "endgame" mentioned in alot of youtube comments and was wondering what does it mean.

I guess I won't be grinding that much as got my hands full with other life stuff.

Jun 21 2019 06:53pm
Quote (Caldeum @ Jun 22 2019 02:36am)
check my above-edited post :P

#2 saw I saw the word "endgame" mentioned in alot of youtube comments and was wondering what does it mean.

I guess I won't be grinding that much as got my hands full with other life stuff.

awwwwww :blush: ! yesyes, i was very happy when i got my first enigma! i didnt even bot back then, i was buying shakos for pul runes and then selling for um runes :wacko:

anyways, endgame means the stuff you do after you finish act10 ^_^ ! which for new players is mostly doing random maps and delve!

and ive never been scammed in d2 but once in poe, if you can call it a scam :wacko: i was selling an item for 3c (c is chaos orb, its the basic shit currency, like a 1$ bill). so a guy comes and puts 2c. im like whatever, 1 chaos, who gives a shit :unsure: so i accept the trade and hes like "HaHa ScaMmeD! WeLcOmE tO tHe ReAl WoRlD NOoOOoOObbbb"

:mellow:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Jun 21 2019 06:58pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll