d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Paying For Mybb Forum Small Fixes
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 265.00
Jun 19 2019 08:18pm
ill edit later, but i need somebody to change a few things (css related, sizing, etc)

also how much would it cost to build a phone pseudo-responsive page?

regards,
Gold: Locked
Jun 23 2019 06:21am
i'm afraid your not enough precise with your requirements, will be hard to estimate the amount of work based on the information you provide.

maybe you could provide the actual code and list what you exactly would like to be done.
Gold: 265.00
Jun 23 2019 07:34am
Quote (minuteMed95 @ Jun 23 2019 09:21am)
i'm afraid your not enough precise with your requirements, will be hard to estimate the amount of work based on the information you provide.

maybe you could provide the actual code and list what you exactly would like to be done.

yes you are right, sorry

i need:

- rep system (the only fault on the current one is that it doesnt allow to see who adds negative rep)
- to change two or three visual features to be responsive when using the phone.. them being the login button, subforum lengths, smilies when posting a reply. id actually pay for a full responsive mobile phone if affordable.
- tables and forums to fit in 1366x768 resolution or less (1280x1024 aswell). atm tables go down because they dont fit next to the forums.
- favicon to be visible in every thread
- text box: i want to completely deactivate bb, plus there's a fkn red separator that eventually appears when copying and pasteing stuff and bugs all the lines.
- little few other real minor css visual adjustments that i cant recall atm

forum is: www.ngrsh.com

Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll