d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Dallas Shooter
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,981.10
Jun 17 2019 11:32pm
Has anyone seen the picture of the gunman.

There saying he was a crazy ex military very recently returned.

But i cant help but notice that he very clearly seems untrained to say the least. He has his shoes untied, gunstrap hanging freely, mags are on the wrong side ( hes clearly left handed). Hes in the process of reloading and yet hes still got a full mag.

I see so many issues with this photo.. hes making eye contact with the camera as if hes posing. He was shot and killed in a back ally by a highly trained anti terror us marshal who was on scene within minutes some how..

The kill shot was a 50+ yard single shot to the head with a standard side arm.. im not ex military but i do know thats an improbable shot..

Tin foily i know but this picture doesnt add up to me.

Any one else see this?

I feel like this is all fake and its gonna be used to try to ban 30rnd mags/ar15s.. or something doesnt seem right atleast.
Gold: 83.30
Jun 18 2019 12:09am
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jun 18 2019 05:32am)

But i cant help but notice that he very clearly seems untrained to say the least. He has his shoes untied, gunstrap hanging freely, mags are on the wrong side ( hes clearly left handed). Hes in the process of reloading and yet hes still got a full mag.

I see so many issues with this photo.. hes making eye contact with the camera as if hes posing. He was shot and killed in a back ally by a highly trained anti terror us marshal who was on scene within minutes some how..

The kill shot was a 50+ yard single shot to the head with a standard side arm.. im not ex military but i do know thats an improbable shot..

Any one else see this?

I feel like this is all fake and its gonna be used to try to ban 30rnd mags/ar15s.. or something doesnt seem right atleast.

Gold: 7,981.10
Jun 18 2019 12:10am
I didnt state anything irrational mostly just facts reported by the news

My only oppinion was just saying something seems off here.

Im no photographer but how easy is it to take such a clear focused picture when supposedly running away from this guy.. do super expencive cameras just do that? Idk

This post was edited by ThePinkPanther on Jun 18 2019 12:23am
Gold: 1.93
Jun 18 2019 01:38am
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jun 18 2019 05:10pm)

Im no photographer but how easy is it to take such a clear focused picture when supposedly running away from this guy.. do super expencive cameras just do that? Idk

The one article i could find on that photo was literally captioned "When confronted by a gunman this photographer did not run, he stood his ground and took a photo"

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jun 18 2019 01:38am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 18 2019 04:46am
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jun 18 2019 01:10am)

Dont worry. Its not you. There are a lot of worthless posters here that dont contribute.

I dont think the motive is sound. Why would someone give up their life to try to ban guns?
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 18 2019 05:02am
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jun 17 2019 11:10pm)

The photographer is a professional news photographer already set up there to take photos for something else. He has the experience and equipment and from his job the desire to capture this. He was also using the long lens and the shooter was on the run to the parking lot because he was being pursued.

A gunman at a courthouse in Texas doesnt last long.
Gold: 119,903.34
Jun 18 2019 07:32am
Imagine you wake up and tell yourself you are going to try and shoot up a government building in Texas of all places.
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 18 2019 07:44am
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jun 18 2019 01:32am)

Any one else see this?

Are you referring to this pic...it took a whole 45 seconds to find, copy, save, and upload to imgur... :/

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/18/733568066/dallas-police-fatally-shoot-heavily-armed-gunman-outside-federal-courthouse-buil

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 18 2019 07:45am
Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 18 2019 09:23am
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 18 2019 07:44am)
Are you referring to this pic...it took a whole 45 seconds to find, copy, save, and upload to imgur... :/

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/18/733568066/dallas-police-fatally-shoot-heavily-armed-gunman-outside-federal-courthouse-buil

https://i.imgur.com/FNnQvuR.png

Good job?
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2019 09:31am
How do you figure left-handed? A right-handed shooter would hold the barrel grip with their left hand (which is the case in this photo). And if he's right-handed, the slide to chamber the first round from a new magazine would be on the right side of the weapon, as well. Anyone with a modicum of skill could change magazines with their left hand, chamber the round with the right, then be at the immediate ready to fire with the right hand on the trigger.

Also, we don't see in this picture how many magazines he has in belt holsters on his right side (there don't appear to be any open spots on the left in the photo, so the assumption is that there are mags on both sides, since there's one in the weapon, and one in his hand). He could just as easily switch mags with his right-hand, using the left to keep the barrel stable during the switch.

This post was edited by Surfpunk on Jun 18 2019 09:34am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll