d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Had An Amazing Date But Now She Won't Message Me
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,152.00
Jun 17 2019 07:01pm
So I went on a first date with a girl and it literally couldn't have gone any better. We were just walking around the park talking and joking around, there wasn't a single moment of silence. I picked her up at like 5 and before we knew it, we lost track of time and it ended up being 9 before we decided to go eat. Anyway, we agreed to go out again on a second date the following weekend, but halfway through the week, she stopped messaging me. On the day that we were supposed to go out again, I had to message her to confirm about our date but she ended up telling me 2 different things. She said she's spending time with her family, but immediately after, she said she doesn't know if she'll be back (she works as a domestic flight attendant in Canada) so it didn't make sense to me because those 2 things conflict with each other, unless I'm just misunderstanding it. So I asked her if she's free the weekend after and she says she thinks she's flying. So I asked her when she's free and I told her I have 2 weeks off during the beginning of July (I'm in the army so I'm normally only home during weekends) and she says she's not sure what her schedule is like that far ahead. I told her to let me know when she's free and she said ok but I haven't heard from her since. She used to message me all the time even if it was just a good morning/night text but now I'm not getting anything at all. I'm debating giving her until the end of the week to ask her what's going on if I still don't hear from her. It's just frustrating and upsetting because I felt like we had such a strong connection and things just clicked
Gold: 34.33
Jun 17 2019 07:17pm
The first date with this girl, did you meet her online? or did you meet her in person previously. (This part is pretty important)

Anything on the date that you might consider went well for you but maybe not for her?

I would consider just straight up asking her exactly what you're feeling. Don't waste time with this girl if she is just pulling you around.
Gold: 20,152.00
Jun 17 2019 07:19pm
Quote (mitton @ Jun 17 2019 08:17pm)
The first date with this girl, did you meet her online? or did you meet her in person previously. (This part is pretty important)

Anything on the date that you might consider went well for you but maybe not for her?

I would consider just straight up asking her exactly what you're feeling. Don't waste time with this girl if she is just pulling you around.

Online. She also mentioned during our date saying that when she thinks there's potential with someone, she doesn't bother talking to other people. And when I checked earlier today on the app, she still hasn't been online since before her and I went out so I know she's not back on there

E: I don't think so? She was laughing a lot during our date and was pretty close and touchy. We didn't kiss at the end of the night, but we were holding hands

This post was edited by Era on Jun 17 2019 07:21pm
Gold: 34.33
Jun 17 2019 07:25pm
It's always hard to tell with the online app, she hasn't been online but how many people could she have been texting with prior? It does sound like the date went really well... I would directly just ask her if she is interested.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2019 11:00am
Quote (Era @ Jun 17 2019 08:01pm)
So I went on a first date with a girl and it literally couldn't have gone any better. We were just walking around the park talking and joking around, there wasn't a single moment of silence. I picked her up at like 5 and before we knew it, we lost track of time and it ended up being 9 before we decided to go eat. Anyway, we agreed to go out again on a second date the following weekend, but halfway through the week, she stopped messaging me. On the day that we were supposed to go out again, I had to message her to confirm about our date but she ended up telling me 2 different things. She said she's spending time with her family, but immediately after, she said she doesn't know if she'll be back (she works as a domestic flight attendant in Canada) so it didn't make sense to me because those 2 things conflict with each other, unless I'm just misunderstanding it. So I asked her if she's free the weekend after and she says she thinks she's flying. So I asked her when she's free and I told her I have 2 weeks off during the beginning of July (I'm in the army so I'm normally only home during weekends) and she says she's not sure what her schedule is like that far ahead. I told her to let me know when she's free and she said ok but I haven't heard from her since. She used to message me all the time even if it was just a good morning/night text but now I'm not getting anything at all. I'm debating giving her until the end of the week to ask her what's going on if I still don't hear from her. It's just frustrating and upsetting because I felt like we had such a strong connection and things just clicked

something you did must of triggered her
don't be pushy. if the bird flies away let it go. if it comes back, throw your leash on it, and tie it to your radiator and keep your eye on it 24/7

u dig what I'm sayn
Jun 18 2019 11:33am
No kiss? No grab? No callback sry m9, she wants a man not a boy
Jun 18 2019 04:46pm
Just be easy going and calm. I wouldn't call her out or anything. The ball is in her court. You told her to get back at you when she isn't busy, I would live by that, and stick to your word. If you don't hear from her. Well, no answer is an answer unfortunately.

Sometimes women need some space to sort through things. And who knows, it could be for a variety of reasons. Don't assume it's something you did.

There could be another guy or something else.

Online women literally have hundreds of options. People can get overwhelmed in the quantity aspect unfortunately sometimes,
It's easy to always be wondering if what you're getting is what's best for you

My 2 cents.

Other option is wait a week or two, and call her up and ask her again. However, at this point, and based on what you have all said, it sounds like you've laid everything out already.

- I have been in this situation a few times.
Keep in mind, it's not always about how she feels during the date, but also about what she feels after the date.
(Though you can't really control how she feels in regards to that, all you can do is show up and give your best)

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jun 18 2019 04:49pm
Gold: 1.00
Jun 18 2019 09:35pm
If she's really a flight attendant then she's being 100 thousand% honest about her schedule. Assuming she's a reserve flight attendant, schedules for the next month are typically distributed during the last week of the current month. She would only be able to see when her days off are but even those days could change. Then there are other little factors to consider such as being exhausted from flying. It might be also just simply be her not wanting to plan a day without for sure knowing if she can commit to it yet. BASICALLY, BEING ON RESERVE IS A HUGE PAIN.

Quote (Era @ Jun 17 2019 06:19pm)
Online. She also mentioned during our date saying that when she thinks there's potential with someone, she doesn't bother talking to other people. And when I checked earlier today on the app, she still hasn't been online since before her and I went out so I know she's not back on there

E: I don't think so? She was laughing a lot during our date and was pretty close and touchy. We didn't kiss at the end of the night, but we were holding hands

Holding hands should be a for sure thing :blink:

I would definitely say though, I would think she'd have time to at least text you but I would try to be patient a little longer and see what happens.
Gold: 350.75
Jun 18 2019 11:52pm
My first thought was this.
Quote (ValidationSenpai @ Jun 18 2019 12:33pm)
No kiss? No grab? No callback sry m9, she wants a man not a boy

Then i had my wife read it and there is just not enough info. You could have balls on you chin for all we know.
Jun 19 2019 12:03am
Quote (me1 @ Jun 18 2019 11:00am)
something you did must of triggered her
don't be pushy. if the bird flies away let it go. if it comes back, throw your leash on it, and tie it to your radiator and keep your eye on it 24/7

u dig what I'm sayn

Do you think this is possible regarding your date?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll