d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime >
Poll > Best Anime Thread > Best Anime Of All Time
Prev123457Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,424.50
Jun 19 2019 12:31am
Quote (Durantchoke @ 18 Jun 2019 06:02)
Bleach is best anime.

Bleach cancel
Gold: 8,579.58
Jun 19 2019 01:38am
Quote (Masturbates @ Jun 19 2019 02:50pm)
Wrong again

Time flies, it is true, I threw my clock out the window and saw it fly for like a whole 30 seconds before descending.
I am never wrong about time, just like the only thing that goes up and never comes down is your age, even if you die at the age of 34, less or more, it never comes down.

Quote (Dominate2 @ Jun 19 2019 06:03pm)
kingdom sounds super gay lol

everything you wrote there is just way off base

That is because you don't understand the original definition of "gay", it is happy, so the show is "happy".

As for my definition of how the shows are portrayed to me does not make it way off based at all, it is your definition that comes to that conclusion, and your perception, definition and how you see it is based on how you were raised, how you morally and ethically see the show through your NET of values and core beliefs, anything differently falls through the holes in your net, you only catch the things you are aware of when viewing it, it doe NOT however mean that I am way off ... you are just too blind and close minded to see anything else other than what you know.

Here is an example. On your side of the wall, it is white, I am standing on the other side of the wall, the colour (color) is black, you argue that the wall is white, I counter and say it is black, neither is wrong... be the first to walk around the wall and look at both sides before making statements, you may find it helpful to get out of your blanket of protection.

In other words, the shows listed are not in anyway the best of all time anime, they never will be, they could however be the best currently for the genre they fit into.

Magical Action... Air Bender fits into that genre... Mystical Game ... Yu Gi Oh fits here and so on.
Gold: 1.00
Jun 19 2019 07:34pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 18 2019 08:28pm)
Rather be a normie than a guy who makes multiple accounts on a fucking Diablo 2 website.

And which is my multiple account then you utter shit wit
Gold: 0.20
Jun 19 2019 07:45pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 19 2019 05:38pm)
Time flies, it is true, I threw my clock out the window and saw it fly for like a whole 30 seconds before descending.
I am never wrong about time, just like the only thing that goes up and never comes down is your age, even if you die at the age of 34, less or more, it never comes down.

That is because you don't understand the original definition of "gay", it is happy, so the show is "happy".

As for my definition of how the shows are portrayed to me does not make it way off based at all, it is your definition that comes to that conclusion, and your perception, definition and how you see it is based on how you were raised, how you morally and ethically see the show through your NET of values and core beliefs, anything differently falls through the holes in your net, you only catch the things you are aware of when viewing it, it doe NOT however mean that I am way off ... you are just too blind and close minded to see anything else other than what you know.

Here is an example. On your side of the wall, it is white, I am standing on the other side of the wall, the colour (color) is black, you argue that the wall is white, I counter and say it is black, neither is wrong... be the first to walk around the wall and look at both sides before making statements, you may find it helpful to get out of your blanket of protection.

In other words, the shows listed are not in anyway the best of all time anime, they never will be, they could however be the best currently for the genre they fit into.

Magical Action... Air Bender fits into that genre... Mystical Game ... Yu Gi Oh fits here and so on.

nah you just don't understand how language works, it's an association game, and no one associates the word gay with happiness anymore, they associate it with taking it up the butt and watching kingdom

honestly just stop trying, you keep being wrong and it's embarrassing
Jun 19 2019 07:48pm
Quote (Dominate2 @ Jun 19 2019 07:45pm)
nah you just don't understand how language works, it's an association game, and no one associates the word gay with happiness anymore, they associate it with taking it up the butt and watching kingdom

honestly just stop trying, you keep being wrong and it's embarrassing

Some people just have a hard time coming to terms with being wrong
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 19 2019 07:49pm
Quote (Masturbates @ Jun 19 2019 06:34pm)
And which is my multiple account then you utter shit wit

:rofl:

Seriously? In your profile you've got links to threads that happened before you joined.... I didn't realize I needed a detailed list of your past accounts to make an obvious accusation. Ya bro, you hear about this sick new game Diablo2? I just joined a trading forum for it, sooooo rad. Oh shit, better use a trading forum as a place to spam shit, hell ya man, that makes total sense for someone using this site for the first time.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 19 2019 07:50pm
Jun 19 2019 07:52pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 19 2019 07:49pm)
:rofl:

Seriously? In your profile you've got links to threads that happened before you joined.... I didn't realize I needed a detailed list of your past accounts to make an obvious accusation. Ya bro, you hear about this sick new game Diablo2? I just joined a trading forum for it, sooooo rad. Oh shit, better use a trading forum as a place to spam shit, hell ya man, that makes total sense for someone using this site for the first time.

You know you can view threads from before your join date dumb dumb... lol what an utter troglodyte
Gold: 0.20
Jun 19 2019 08:04pm
Quote (Masturbates @ Jun 20 2019 11:48am)
Some people just have a hard time coming to terms with being wrong

it is indeed a hard pill to swallow

but avatar is most definitely the best anime of all time, in fact it has 100% on rotten tomatos while kingdom is not even on rotten tomatos

you can tell from this alone that avatar the last airbender is vastly superior
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 19 2019 09:01pm
Quote (Masturbates @ Jun 19 2019 06:52pm)
You know you can view threads from before your join date dumb dumb... lol what an utter troglodyte

Of course you can champ and I'm sure that's exactly what happened. I often browse threads having nothing to do with me, from over a year before my join date. When I'm not doing that, I join additional Diablo 2 trading forums, with no intention of ever playing Diablo, or discussing anything Diablo related. That's just normal behavior for people on their first accounts here, I'm not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

I get the not wanting to admit to something that could get you locked, but I'll never understand blatant multis getting overly defensive and aggro over someone just stating the obvious. Seems like avoidance would be a less incriminating/tiresome approach, but to each their own.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 19 2019 09:02pm
Jun 19 2019 10:08pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 19 2019 09:01pm)
Of course you can champ.

You couldve saved yourself some time and stopped when you showed you understood the dynamic of the situation.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123457Next
Closed New Topic New Poll