d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Need Manga Anime > Suggestions
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 257.00
Aug 4 2019 12:30am
Demon slayer is my current and it is fucking amazing

Then the standard

One punch
Hxh
Seven deadly sins
Hero academia
Boruto
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 14 2019 10:22am
Bleach
Gold: 0.00
Oct 30 2019 06:02pm
If you wanna read

One of the best Master Pieces in the World

First Read 10/10 forstory
1-9 BATTEL ANGEL ALITA. ( is coming new on the market 1-4 the big mangas)

After Battel Angel alita 20/10 For story
BATTEL ANGEL ALITA 1-4 (the big ones To)

after Battel Angel alita Mars Cronicels..

so sick shit
Nov 1 2019 03:58pm
One Piece
Gold: 362.00
Nov 14 2019 09:14am
Check out my manga list, maybe you'll see something you like.

https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Walt_Dismal
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 14 2019 02:53pm
I'm confused... do you want anime? Manga is stuff you read, so it's not dubbed... It's either written in Japanese or English. Anime can dubbed, meaning they talk in English, or subbed, so you have to read. Based on what you wrote, it seems like you're looking for anime, not manga.

Well, if it is shows you're looking for and not manga, here's a good list for you to start with.

Alright, here's some recommendations for you - Everything but Demon Slayer is dubbed. Black Clover/My Hero are ongoing, so the dubbed episodes are a bit behind the subs

Top tier status

Demon slayer kimetsu no yaiba - Subbed, but a must watch. Only one season so far, but they should be pumping these out due to it's insane popularity
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - Dubbed. One of the best action/adventure animes out there, this is pretty much a must watch on everyone's list
Code Geass - The closest thing to Death Note imo. The MC is a genius who uses a special ability and his intellect to out maneuver his opponents in battle, it's intense and amazing.
Claymore - Another anime that ended before it should have, but the ride is absolutely amazing.
Hellsing Ultimate - My favorite anti-hero of all-time, Alucard is a fuck mothering vampire and he destroys everything in his path.
Fate/Zero - Another show that's on pretty much everyone's must watch, at least for introductory.
Megalobox - Fairly recent boxing anime. It's incredibly short and I loathe the sports genre for anime, but I couldn't put this down.
Attack on Titan - We're nearing the final season for this show and while some people will argue that it has it's ups and downs, I strongly believe it's gotten exponentially better each and every season. Unique concept in how the heroes fight and there are a few WTF moments throughout that'll throw even the most clever watchers for a loop.
Black Clover - Ongoing Shonen that keeps getting better and better. The MC's voice is enough to make some people slit early on, but keep watching, it gets better and this show is 10/10.
My Hero Academia - Another ongoing shonen, but I'm telling you, these two new ones make the old-school supposedly amazing shows like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece look like shit. They're exponentially better and it's not even fucking close.

Good tier status

Bleach - If you liked Naruto, you'll probably like Bleach. You can look up a filler guide if you'd like and you can cut out about 50% of the episodes by doing so. I watched it all on my first go-through, but this is a super solid show, at least up until the end of the main nemesis arc.
Fate/Stay Unlimited Bladeworks - The sequel to Fate/Zero, it's not nearly as good, but it's still worth watching if you enjoyed the Zero.
Gantz - Yet another show that ended before it should have, which forced the writers to change the ending around. There are a few things early on that might be difficult for people new to the genre to follow, but it's an overall great show with some fucked up subject matter.
Samurai Champloo - Comedy samurai adventure. The animation is stunning and the characters are fascinating.

Old but amazing

Berserk - A classic anime that unfortunately leaves off at a terrible point. However, it is something that every anime fan MUST watch, as it's one of the best out there. This is what made me fall in love with the genre
Trigun - A little comedy, a little action, but an overall amazing show that everyone should see at least once.
Cowboy Bebop - Think badass Space Cowboys. This is yet another show that helped build the anime genre and it's a must watch.
Yu Yu Hakusho - The creator of HxH first did this show and while you can tell he gets a little burnt out by the end, which creates an overall drop in quality (which is also why he takes his sweet ass time now with making content), it's an absolutely amazing shonen and it still holds up.

Lmk how these goes for you and based off that, I can recommend more for you.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 14 2019 03:01pm
Warn: 10%
Nov 14 2019 04:11pm
Bleach
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll