d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > General Chat > Does Intelligence Matter In A Girlfriend?
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
SirCottonman
#81 Jun 13 2019 03:49pm
Group: Member
Gold: 181.15
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jun 13 2019 03:18pm)
Yep. And beggars can't be choosers.

Women date up and men date down. That's the reality of the game.

OP is depressed and miserable (been there done that myself) you first need to fix yourself. The angry and bitter stage is temporarily. I don't hate wahmen anymore. There is still some resentment every now and then (i cant stand the attention wh0ring) but its alright and I realized I dont need to be in a relationship to be happy! I feel great :)

Tl dr; go work on yourself. Find something your passionate about that doesnt revolve around wahmen and become a better person and then hopefully u stop making these shitty rants against wahmen disguised as polls (we all know u just want to rant)

PS: I'm not saying this to be a dick. I have been through this myself. Just wish you the best m8

Have to agree with you, I've been single for a bit over a year after a 5 year relationship and my ex's neediness and selfishness was too much for me.

I don't get woken up to cook the bitch dinner after working 12-36 hours anymore, my house stays clean and i actually have money saved.

Life is wonderful
Beowulf
#82 Jun 13 2019 03:50pm
Gold: 22,583.00
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jun 13 2019 02:18pm)
Yep. And beggars can't be choosers.

Women date up and men date down. That's the reality of the game.

OP is depressed and miserable (been there done that myself) you first need to fix yourself. The angry and bitter stage is temporarily. I don't hate wahmen anymore. There is still some resentment every now and then (i cant stand the attention wh0ring) but its alright and I realized I dont need to be in a relationship to be happy! I feel great :)

Tl dr; go work on yourself. Find something your passionate about that doesnt revolve around wahmen and become a better person and then hopefully u stop making these shitty rants against wahmen disguised as polls (we all know u just want to rant)

PS: I'm not saying this to be a dick. I have been through this myself. Just wish you the best m8

What kind of campervan life you rolling with? I see you as a stealth camper with an overweight cat on a leash or maybe a couple snakes
Lasagnacat
#83 Jun 13 2019 03:54pm
Gold: 73,187.20
Warn: 10%
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 13 2019 10:50pm)
What kind of campervan life you rolling with? I see you as a stealth camper with an overweight cat on a leash or maybe a couple snakes

Just a simple apartment in a nice and safe neighbourhood is all I need. I don't have a car and ride my bicycle to work. I save money and stay fit. I also don't have pets. This is how I can afford a relaxing lifestyle and still save money on minimum wage 10euro/hour (about 12usd)

This post was edited by Lasagnacat on Jun 13 2019 04:09pm
Lasagnacat
#84 Jun 13 2019 03:55pm
Gold: 73,187.20
Warn: 10%
Quote (SirCottonman @ Jun 13 2019 10:49pm)
Have to agree with you, I've been single for a bit over a year after a 5 year relationship and my ex's neediness and selfishness was too much for me.

I don't get woken up to cook the bitch dinner after working 12-36 hours anymore, my house stays clean and i actually have money saved.

Life is wonderful

The juice isn't worth the squeeze. Glad someone woke up :)
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic New Poll