d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > [rebuilding] Account Robbed > Lots Of Questions.
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2019 02:38am
So in this past 1 year, I had moved and haven't had much of a chance to play.
I found out my account has been hacked into and robbed.
Who ever, took mostly Just all the currency in my stash, and robbed me of all my 6 link items, and unique potions.
and the 2 claw weapons on my assassin, and gear from my Aurabot.

Would Like to Start rebuilding my Marauder
(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Labâ„¢
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337

I lost my Atzeri's Disfavor , and My Koams Heart, and a blood potion ( which someone in chat was nice enough to give me a replacement on the potion )
Currently grinding as we speak, in attempts to earn originally Equipped gear.

My main issue right now, is there any way possible, to Look somewhere on google or on poe's website, in attempts to find maybe a snapshot or end of league specs of my characters?
I am trying to figure out what Gems/skills I originally had, so i can quickly rebuild my character, and be happy and have fun playing again.

Any honest help would be truly appreciated.
Gold: 1,444.13
Jun 12 2019 06:30am
the character you had built then would not work the same way you think it would even if you rebuilt it exactly.
the skill tree has changed multiple times, skill gems have changed vastly with many new ones being much better than the existing ones

nearly half the league is playing cyclone right now, just copy one of the new builds and get out of the past.
Gold: 3,580.92
Jun 12 2019 11:27am
Quote (Caulder10 @ Jun 12 2019 08:30am)
the character you had built then would not work the same way you think it would even if you rebuilt it exactly.
the skill tree has changed multiple times, skill gems have changed vastly with many new ones being much better than the existing ones

nearly half the league is playing cyclone right now, just copy one of the new builds and get out of the past.

This. I started again after a 4 year break and just picked up with new builds. It's way easier.
Gold: 1.93
Jun 15 2019 10:39pm
Everything has changed now, look up a 3.7 build and try out the new league ;)
Gold: 0.00
Jun 16 2019 07:51pm
Thanks for the suggestions, and yeah i noticed a lot of new stuff ha ha...
also yeah i figured some stuff out, to a point of where im getting pretty close to my originally had dps on tooltip of 95k
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic