d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > I Need Uncommon But Effective Pvp Builds > Surprise Me
Prev18910
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,612.50
Jun 27 2019 01:39pm
Quote (Wisteria @ Jun 28 2019 06:22am)
They were pretty savages, no big loss for humanity and progress.

Ah, and Inquisition was not something only-spanish, the way to driver "justice" was pretty the same everywhere at that times :rofl:

Real nice.
Gold: 15.66
Jun 27 2019 01:52pm
What the fuck happened to my topic about pvp builds?

This is a race war discussion club now? Give me some tips about pvp builds or find somewhere else to spam this bullshit.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 27 2019 02:40pm
Quote (draftw3dr @ Jun 27 2019 09:39pm)
Real nice.

No, not nice, I meant deliver, not driver.

Quote (Spikez1991 @ Jun 27 2019 09:52pm)

This is a race war discussion club now? Give me some tips about pvp builds or find somewhere else to spam this bullshit.

All pvp builds are invented, the uncommon ones too and all suck in real pvp scenarios, just search guides.
Gold: 1,110.00
Jun 27 2019 04:17pm
Quote (Spikez1991 @ Jun 27 2019 07:52pm)

Wisteria does that to most topics he enters, anyway he is very wrong. There were many millions of incas, the spanish was 178 or 278, cant remember the excact number. The incas just had a civil war, and the royalties had been killed, and they had also a belief that wite men looking gods would come. Europeans after that time spendt on sea sure got beard and was white of race(incas does not even have facial hair). Probarly the annunakies, but no1 knows for sure anyway, but they keep finding skulls with way larger skyll volume than us regular humans(elonguated) , which by DNA trace links to europe, some well preserved which got red hair. So those few men slayed whatever they could, Even small Islands without military. Loads of rich culture was destroyed, the incas knew much more of earlier highly advanced civilizations than the rest of the world, and that the ancient sites was buildt by earlier civilizations but reused and built upon by the incas. Theese bloodbaths gets a finer aproach if u call the enemies for savages. Even today there are Islands refusing that their pyramids are pyramids, cause that indirectly proofs that culture was wiped out instead of bloodthirsty savages(which by the way had No military due to No enemies out on the Islands). Later on they took pride for building huge aqueducts in South America, which by the way was there since pre-inca. Anyway this has happened in North America, India, china, africa as well. Its in general the tactical of spreading christianity it seems, kill of the culture, call people with energy/earthly understanding for demons/witches and burn them as examples.
Jun 27 2019 04:23pm
Quote (gel87 @ Jun 28 2019 12:17am)
annunakies

Ofc ofc annunakies is a great uncommon pvp build :blink: :rofl:
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 27 2019 04:28pm
Quote (Spikez1991 @ Jun 27 2019 01:52pm)

post #44 is all you need then. pick one and begone so we can continue making fun of wisteria while he pretends he enjoys it to avoid the truth that abuse in his childhood has led him to seek out punishment.
Jun 27 2019 05:30pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 28 2019 12:28am)
post #44 is all you need then. pick one and begone so we can continue making fun of wisteria while he pretends he enjoys it to avoid the truth that abuse in his childhood has led him to seek out punishment.

My childhood was not that exciting, maybe urs was, no idea.

If I want punishment I look for way more fun ways to get it, u know... big stronk sweaty guys with lot of testosterone and big stuff. U dont want the details. Or ye. Pm me then.

I just come here to annoy because:

A. I can

B. Cos yes

C. U freaks of this sad and lost forum are fun

D. Its free

E. I like to act like a freak too.

F. Zzz... (goldfish)

G. Spot... UHHHHH AHHH UH I'm done byez will be busy at work yeye I call you yeye some day.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev18910
Closed New Topic New Poll