d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Cbd Is A Scam..
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Jun 30 2019 07:26pm
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jun 30 2019 07:56pm)
heres my issue..

for 60yrs our government has told us weed is bad (see refer madness)
there wrong.. they know there wrong.. they cant admit they were wrong.
because then they would have to admit that they jailed millions of people wrongly 4 weed..

so they say ok. we wont admit thc is fine... we will push cbd. its marketed by corporations.
grown in china and the american citizen is paying about 500x what its worth. because there being told its a miracle drug.
joints are $5 typicaly has 100-500x the cbd content of a drop of cbd oil...

its just bs man legalize pot & regulate it..

only reason u know what cbd even is. is because pharmacopia companies can sell cbd. not thc.

I have lived in several places where pot is legal. If you think CBD oil does not work or is from China in those staes you are wrong. Maybe in states with no legal pot you are right maybe from china. Regardless of your "issue" you can find videos of people and animals having seizures and it stopping thanks to CBD. My grandma uses CBD and a very slight amount of thc to help it work better but to say it does not do the job without THC I dunno man. The have that shit down to a science some places I have lived. So check this (thc story not cbd) I took my lady to the dispensary and she had menstrual cramps. I asked the lady inside what strain has been proven to help with cramps. She recommended stuff that helped her so I bought it. In the car my lady told me, "hunny we smoke everyday and it never gets rid of my cramps." We rolled a blunt and 2 I swear to you 2 hits in she said they were gone and it was a miracle. They have this shit down to a science dude in some states it is a half million to open a dispensary and they have scientists testing everything. There is no way CBD would be sold at these places and not work and noone know or scream out about it. Go watch the vids mate, also fuck China but in the end they will probably beat us
Gold: 1,400.10
Jun 30 2019 07:29pm
Quote (ButtFumble89 @ Jun 30 2019 09:26pm)
I have lived in several places where pot is legal. If you think CBD oil does not work or is from China in those staes you are wrong. Maybe in states with no legal pot you are right maybe from china. Regardless of your "issue" you can find videos of people and animals having seizures and it stopping thanks to CBD. My grandma uses CBD and a very slight amount of thc to help it work better but to say it does not do the job without THC I dunno man. The have that shit down to a science some places I have lived. So check this (thc story not cbd) I took my lady to the dispensary and she had menstrual cramps. I asked the lady inside what strain has been proven to help with cramps. She recommended stuff that helped her so I bought it. In the car my lady told me, "hunny we smoke everyday and it never gets rid of my cramps." We rolled a blunt and 2 I swear to you 2 hits in she said they were gone and it was a miracle. They have this shit down to a science dude in some states it is a half million to open a dispensary and they have scientists testing everything. There is no way CBD would be sold at these places and not work and noone know or scream out about it. Go watch the vids mate, also fuck China but in the end they will probably beat us

ok this i dont disagree with i should have said the bs lil cbd drops i see being sold everywhere in my state is just $5 worth of hemp oil
in a $150 package
Gold: 306.88
Jul 3 2019 05:57pm
not a big fan of cbd myself, but i have some friends who use it frequently and swear by it :D
Gold: 1,400.10
Jul 3 2019 06:01pm
have u seen the video where a guy picks up a girl and offers her his Vape pen with "thc" she was stoned asf.. (it had no cbd/thc/nothin)

cbd is working via the placebo effect i belive. but its been proven that cbd alone without thc or others in that huge pile of canabanoids in conjuction w/ it does veryyy little to nothing..

my point though was that these vials of cbd oil i see for sale everywhere are extremely small mircrodoses mixed w/ god knows what. and certainly useless although expencive asf..
when u consider that u can take a quarter of some cbd heavy bud and make 2-3grams of pure cbd oil all for like what $60-70
Gold: 3.00
Jul 6 2019 06:11pm
Quote (ThePinkPanther @ Jul 3 2019 05:01pm)
have u seen the video where a guy picks up a girl and offers her his Vape pen with "thc" she was stoned asf.. (it had no cbd/thc/nothin)

cbd is working via the placebo effect i belive. but its been proven that cbd alone without thc or others in that huge pile of canabanoids in conjuction w/ it does veryyy little to nothing..

my point though was that these vials of cbd oil i see for sale everywhere are extremely small mircrodoses mixed w/ god knows what. and certainly useless although expencive asf..
when u consider that u can take a quarter of some cbd heavy bud and make 2-3grams of pure cbd oil all for like what $60-70

This is true, I call it all hotdog water as I’ve worked for serval extract company’s and I see what they are sending in for testing and what they are actually selling. however try and buy or make a jar of diamonds (google thc-a crystallization) and smoke a pure diamond of THC-A with no “sauce” or anything on it just the pure clear diamond washed off with butane, the high isn’t as enjoyable as you would think, same goes for taking a dab of pure cbd extract, to achieve the true high us stoners are seeking you need a combination of both thc and cbd, and since I haven’t seen anyone say it yet cbd stops growth in cancer cells and thc helps with chronic pain so both cbd and thc are used for medical purposes, the equipment it takes to extract pure cbd is quite cumbersome so will be quite costly, sounds like you bought some hotdog water but that may be your only option where you live other than slapping up a couple 600s :D
Gold: 1,778.17
Jul 9 2019 05:37pm
Works for me
Gold: 11,996.69
Jul 24 2019 07:36pm
if you got nothing to do with it, dont buy it
Gold: 285.00
Jul 28 2019 06:51am
If you have a high baseline level of general pain normally but tolerate pain well then CBD is very effective.

You aren't going to feel intoxicated or high from it. It will reduce pain, and when pain is present all the time at some level the absence of it will put you into a very relaxed state.

It is effective for nervous system pain probably on a level of gabapentin but without the addictive properties and side effects.

As far as pain relief for acute pain we are talking NSAIDs and opiates in short term use only. Emphasis on short term. It is criminal that the people who caused that opioid epidemic are not being held accountable whatsoever.
Gold: 40,007.05
Aug 20 2019 11:27am
My friend bought the most concentrated CBD oil that a local store had $150 vial. It was for his grandpa who has terminal cancer and wanted to get off the oxys he was taking for pain.

I was 2 months thc free and I took one drop and I definitely felt it.

I do agree it is overpriced as hell. It most definitely works though.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 21 2019 09:14am
It's just the newest craze among pseudoscience. You got a new one every year or two
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll