d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Honor System
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 632.75
Jun 12 2019 08:19pm
Quote (Adverb @ Jun 12 2019 02:02pm)
This is a game. In basketball league I play in people on opposite team, and even your same team of toxic, will talk shit all the time. Do they get banned from the league for being negative? No. And if they curse they get one technical foul, which is basically a slap on the wrist. Flaming a teammate should be handled internally. Especially if the guy isn’t cursing.

Quote (Adverb @ Jun 12 2019 02:13pm)
My point is any team game team sport anything. It’s going to have bad apples who either physically or emotionally try to abuse you. And it shouldn’t be big brother always watching to make people mash the report button to handle problems for them. In extreme cases sure, but light flaming, get thicker skin or don’t play the game. And none of it is equatable to real life interaction. Just my two cents.

yea I get your point and I agree. But if you curse 5 times do you get fouled out of the game? haha, no but seriously..

my point is that OP is annoying. I dont care if people get reported for chat or not, doesnt really change the game.

OP definitely got in trouble for asking people to report and saying he wants to FF (easy negative attitude reported offense), riot has said that asking for reports is punishable

there's 3 general categories:
1. either you want the report system
2. you hate the report system
3. or you couldnt care less

and it doesnt matter which category you fall into. it doesnt make sense to ask for reports

I'm just trying to shed light on another perspective, and mainly let OP know he's being an annoying nerd

also I know we can't compare league and a basketball game but it's funny to imagine someone irl saying the shit he said...

"why did you lose the ball"
"how"
"aye first time playing?"
"you gotta work on your dribbling skills"
"dribbling skills help you keep control of the ball"
"you gotta work on your cardio"
"helps you stay energetic for the late game"
"what a joke, this fat guy doesnt have the endurance to play basketball"
"maybe stop shooting the ball, you keep missing"
"no point in passing the ball to you"
"dude you're actually not playing this game as if your life depends on it"
"6'7'' guy gets blocked by a 5'11" guy"
"just give up, they won"
"haha misses all his shots, and blames the guy talking shit... yea ok..."
"im just going to sit on the side lines until the games over"

This post was edited by Ramy on Jun 12 2019 08:20pm
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Jun 12 2019 08:34pm
Quote (Ramy @ Jun 12 2019 10:19pm)
yea I get your point and I agree. But if you curse 5 times do you get fouled out of the game? haha, no but seriously..

my point is that OP is annoying. I dont care if people get reported for chat or not, doesnt really change the game.

OP definitely got in trouble for asking people to report and saying he wants to FF (easy negative attitude reported offense), riot has said that asking for reports is punishable

and it doesnt matter which category you fall into. it doesnt make sense to ask for reports

I'm just trying to shed light on another perspective, and mainly let OP know he's being an annoying nerd

also I know we can't compare league and a basketball game but it's funny to imagine someone irl saying the shit he said...

"how"
"just give up, they won"

😂😂😂😂

I kinda wish ppl did talk to each other like that in games
Jun 12 2019 08:40pm
Imagine back in the day on d2 if you could get reported/account banned for shit like this though, seriously. Game would be ass.

Swap out a rattle cage for a tancred armor in trade screen? Account ban.

Hostile a team during Baal runs? Account Ban

NK someone in a duel game? Ban

Tell someone their trash at d2. BAN

I Mean ffs, what a terrible game that would be. I guess I just grew up in a different generation of gaming where you handled your problems on your own
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2019 09:56pm
Quote (Ramy @ Jun 12 2019 09:19pm)

"how"
"just give up, they won"

everyone knows LOL is a bunch of passive aggressive pussies who are afraid to get account banned because how strict riot is.
it isnt even fun to trash talk anymore... how ridiculous is that.
Gold: 7,290.06
Jun 13 2019 02:02am
Quote (Ramy @ Jun 11 2019 03:42pm)
Just ask yourself this...if this was said irl would you deserve a punch to the face?

Yea, probably... so dont be an annoying bitch next time I guess.

E/ and getting max honor takes forever, let alone recovering from your locked honor.

Also as a heads up, you definitely are flagged now.
Because when I got chat restricted for flaming (well deserved, btw).
In the same day when I finished the chat restrictions I got another because when my top laner asked if I wanted to swap lanes with him in game, I replied "no, urgot is a bitch."
Urgot was a champion on the other team. I just didnt want to lane against him because urgot is really annoying to lane against.

Hi Ramy
Gold: 0.00
Jun 13 2019 06:58am
Quote (Adverb @ Jun 12 2019 10:40pm)
Imagine back in the day on d2 if you could get reported/account banned for shit like this though, seriously. Game would be ass.

I Mean ffs, what a terrible game that would be. I guess I just grew up in a different generation of gaming where you handled your problems on your own

Most people on this site grew up on d2. D2 was great for it’s time, but had plenty of its own flaws. The most important one was it wasn’t a team-based game. Most games nowadays have chat filters anyways. I don’t agree w/ the chat filters and I think it’s ridiculous league doesn’t have in-game voicechat but it is what it is. Something you have to accept about gaming nowadays. Society has changed quite a bit since the d2 days lol

This post was edited by Patetik on Jun 13 2019 06:59am
Gold: 5.71
Jun 13 2019 12:50pm
Quote (Adverb @ Jun 12 2019 09:40pm)

You're comparing a team game to a solo game. The fact that you don't understand this is silly.
Jun 13 2019 12:53pm
Quote (DrLatBC @ Jun 13 2019 02:50pm)
You're comparing a team game to a solo game. The fact that you don't understand this is silly.

Battle.net is primarily a team atmosphere as far as diablo, or at least it was...back in the day. Your little condescending remark at the end was unnecessary, but then again, so was your point.
Gold: 632.75
Jun 13 2019 01:51pm
Quote (Adverb @ Jun 12 2019 10:34pm)
😂😂😂😂

I kinda wish ppl did talk to each other like that in games

Doing it with friends sure, but with strangers will get you knocked out

Quote (HouseofGuards @ Jun 12 2019 11:56pm)
everyone knows LOL is a bunch of passive aggressive pussies who are afraid to get account banned because how strict riot is.
it isnt even fun to trash talk anymore... how ridiculous is that.

Plenty of people still trash talk, but you just seemed to whine.
I get it though it was probably your promos :lol:
The part when you asked for people to report gp is classic.

Quote (chatone @ Jun 13 2019 04:02am)
Hi Ramy

Hi dude
Gold: 5.71
Jun 13 2019 04:56pm
Quote (Adverb @ Jun 13 2019 01:53pm)
Battle.net is primarily a team atmosphere as far as diablo, or at least it was...back in the day. Your little condescending remark at the end was unnecessary, but then again, so was your point.

No it wasn't.
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll