d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Hey Friends Question Here
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 800.16
Jun 9 2019 06:53pm
Last week on Sunday I did 2 hour intense trail ride. I ran out of water half way through but kept pushing myself felt my legs burning and cramping up, once done the ride we had parking lot beers and i stretched out a bit... fast forward to Tuesday at work I felt my hamstrings wanting to lock up and spasm. I went to the doctor that day he said its normal and to drink lots of fluids, stretch and rest. I took his advice now we are on Sunday a full week after and I'm still stiff, sore and i know if i hit the tracks my legs are going to blow up.

My question is, is it normal for it to go a full week with mild healing progress? Did I fuck up by not hydrating or eating a proper meal before and after the ride?
Iso advice on recovery.

Thanks fitness fam.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 9 2019 07:13pm
Not really healing, you did shit your body isn’t used to and it hurts. Ever go bow shooting? I haven’t ever before, but my dumb ass decided that a 5 hour shooting session was a good idea. Guess who can’t pick his arms up over his shoulders?

It’ll go away just keep working it out and drinking plenty of water
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll