d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > King Of Melee > Europe Melee Tournament
Prev11314151617Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15,639.77
Nov 21 2019 10:23am
MrStyle vs Aquilante 20 - 12

t4ds mate , really close duels and good luck in the remaining :)
Gold: 199,747.60
Dec 8 2019 02:27am
As i dont see any hope of my ban ever to be fixed , i retire .
They wont make even the slightest effort to help me find the problem , al they say is that the ban has been refreshed when i try'd to log in again recently .

I have no idea what the ban triggers and since they wont assist me to find it i see no other option then to retire from tour and possibly d2 in general .

Gold: 3,160.00
Dec 8 2019 05:41am
Quote (cranium-sf @ 8 Dec 2019 09:27)
They wont make even the slightest effort to help me find the problem , al they say is that the ban has been refreshed when i try'd to log in again recently .

I have no idea what the ban triggers and since they wont assist me to find it i see no other option then to retire from tour and possibly d2 in general .

This sucks mate :(

Still wishing you luck that it will work soon again...

Let some mate perm your chars!
Gold: 36,000.00
Dec 8 2019 12:39pm
Quote (cranium-sf @ 8 Dec 2019 09:27)

that's absolutely not nice to hear :/
what exactly is the problem there, your key or the account? sorry in case you explained it already
hope you get back somehow <3

last duel for me btw:
MikeLe vs Glup
1 - 20

thanks a lot! :)
Dec 8 2019 12:53pm
Quote (Glup @ Dec 8 2019 07:39pm)
that's absolutely not nice to hear :/
what exactly is the problem there, your key or the account? sorry in case you explained it already
hope you get back somehow <3

last duel for me btw:
MikeLe vs Glup
1 - 20

thanks a lot! :)

My account or cd key doesn t seem to be the problem , its an ip ban i got that keep refreshing every attempt i make to login to bnet . ( got a static ip so turning my modem out or refreshing doesn t seem to change my ip )
I might have found some files that could have caused it and removed those but since they refuse to lift the ban or tell me how long the ban is active ,It is impossible to know if its fixed by deleting these files .
cuz if the ban is ended and its refreshed by loging in , it gives the same error as if the ban would stil be active .

So for al i know there can stil be a file on my computer that i dont know off or missed . and if so then i'm just refreshing my ban with every login attempt .

Kinda made me give up on the whole sh*t . last thing i can do is just whipe my pc clean and reinstal everything from scratch but last time i did that it took me weeks for al the drivers to work again as i'm not a comp tech .
But even then i keep the same ip adres .. and stil dont know for how long the ban last

This post was edited by cranium-sf on Dec 8 2019 01:01pm
Gold: 100.00
Dec 19 2019 06:21am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (cranium-sf @ Dec 8 2019 08:53pm)
My account or cd key doesn t seem to be the problem , its an ip ban i got that keep refreshing every attempt i make to login to bnet . ( got a static ip so turning my modem out or refreshing doesn t seem to change my ip )
I might have found some files that could have caused it and removed those but since they refuse to lift the ban or tell me how long the ban is active ,It is impossible to know if its fixed by deleting these files .
cuz if the ban is ended and its refreshed by loging in , it gives the same error as if the ban would stil be active .

So for al i know there can stil be a file on my computer that i dont know off or missed . and if so then i'm just refreshing my ban with every login attempt .

Kinda made me give up on the whole sh*t . last thing i can do is just whipe my pc clean and reinstal everything from scratch but last time i did that it took me weeks for al the drivers to work again as i'm not a comp tech .
But even then i keep the same ip adres .. and stil dont know for how long the ban last

1 st msg blizz was send u was an automatic generatet one.
u did reply
2nd msg an automatic generatet
u did reply

youre a cheater and u get busted. now you doing what any cheater is doing. it wasnt me. i never did
we all now the cheat boy song youre also the first legal player ever get banned for no reason LOL

they also told you that the problem is sitting infront of youre desktop. but blizzard is guilty for not traeting u like an autist

you simply did violate blizzards conditions you get bustet and you start crying . youre a hero cheater
Gold: 0.00
Jan 25 2020 03:59pm
hmmmm

was just checkin in to see how this thing ended up

as it never went throw, wouldnt it be common sens to pay back fees and donations?

just saying..

sry for ur loss but as prev post stated, there is no smoke w/o fire...
Gold: 646.70
Jan 26 2020 03:08am
Quote (ARTHVR @ 25 Jan 2020 22:59)
hmmmm

as it never went throw, wouldnt it be common sens to pay back fees and donations?

just saying..

Well tbh

I won t4t
Jan 26 2020 03:28am
Quote (ARTHVR @ Jan 25 2020 10:59pm)
hmmmm

just saying..

gonna launch finals soon , enough waiting for al duels done . Wil launch them with the points earned so far regardles of how many duels done/left .
i'm aware my absence have delayed this tour and i apologize for this but wil make it final soon .
That d2 ban kinda broke my spirit so i'm not rly active atm . wil be back 29th january tho if bliz keeps its prommis .

and yes somthimes there is smoke without fire , its al cleared out with bliz , turned out i did NOTHING wrong .
Was a corrupted file that slipped into my computer that the servers interpreted as 3rd party prog , with assistance of support i was able to track it down and delete it . now al i have to do is wait the restriction out .
PPl that know me would vouch blindly for me as a legit player , i have never ever installed any program beside d2 itself and for you to doubt that kinda offenses me .

This post was edited by cranium-sf on Jan 26 2020 03:36am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 26 2020 03:36am
Quote (cranium-sf @ 26 Jan 2020 10:28)
gonna launch finals soon , enough waiting for al duels done . Wil launch them with the points earned so far regardles of how many duels done/left .
i'm aware my absence have delayed this tour and i apologize for this but wil make it final soon .
That d2 ban kinda broke my spirit so i'm not rly active atm . wil be back 29th january tho if bliz keeps its prommis .

and yes somthimes there is smoke withour fire , its al cleared out with bliz , turned out i did NOTHING wrong .
Was a corrupted file that slipped into my computer that the servers interpreted as 3rd party prog , with assistance of support i was able to track it down and delete it . now al i have to do is wait the restriction out .
PPl that know me would vouch blindly for me as a legit player , i have never ever installed any program beside d2 itself .

ok then my bad, rly thought this thing was buried considering how deep ive dug to find it^^
anyway man finger crossed bout the ban and i mean it
gl
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev11314151617Next
Add Reply New Topic