d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Politics Of Islam > The (real) War Machine
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,202.22
Jun 2 2019 11:53pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jun 3 2019 12:11am)
in the name of god... we have to deliver some peace into the middle east...

it's our Christian duty to spread the gospel all over the world....

but while Christianity tells people to "Choose"

Islam tells people to "Submit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

:rofl:
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 3 2019 05:13am
Quote (reachfortheskies @ 3 Jun 2019 05:57)
I love how you defend Islam & muslims while your crap country is literally being taken over by Islam & muslims
It brings me great joy
Frenchy sissy boy

We got dumbfucks saying the same thing since decades here :)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80073264

Quote (caswallen @ 3 Jun 2019 06:19)
and Europe doesn't have the authority to tell the USA what to do, that's correct

Works for anyone when nuclear powers are on the table, watch out how north Korea completely humiliated US, and how Iran is about to do the same.
American "christianity" is a terrible disease look the idiots it produce;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jun 3 2019 05:16am
Gold: 285.00
Jun 3 2019 06:02am
Tl:dr
Gold: 49,142.00
Jun 3 2019 06:40am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jun 3 2019 04:13am)
We got dumbfucks saying the same thing since decades here :)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80073264

Works for anyone when nuclear powers are on the table, watch out how north Korea completely humiliated US, and how Iran is about to do the same.
American "christianity" is a terrible disease look the idiots it produce;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

How did north korea humiliate us?
Jun 3 2019 06:52am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ 3 Jun 2019 13:40)
How did north korea humiliate us?

The list is good; nobel prize, read in my sig, missiles "tests" just after negotiations, $2 million bill for the hospital care of comatose Otto Warmbier.
Such a mess, you can thanks your prez, total success, great deals !

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jun 3 2019 07:09am
Gold: 10,565.00
Jun 3 2019 08:59am
Just a general point to be made regarding the fundamental "problem" of Islam, which reflects back into humanity even prior to Islam.

An epistemological observation of consciousness as an agency reveals:

..............I AM...........
I BELIEVE......I KNOW

Thus derivative are yielding two states: of "believing", and of "knowing". Knowing what *not* to "believe" is therefor a kind of knowledge.

What is required for one to *confuse* good and evil (ie. god and satan)?
One must "BELIEVE" good is evil, evil is good, which is precisely the agency required for satan to make people "BELIEVE" satan is god etc.

With this in mind the principle division of humanity in existence for thousands of years:

"BELIEVER" vs. "UNBELIEVER"

which was of principle application in early Christianity, and remains so in Islam. So-called "unbelievers" are persecuted for their "unbelief" despite the rejection of the "belief" being valid:

i. The Torah has 5 different authors, therefor discounting "divine revelation" on a mountain
ii. The Bible is a concoction of numerous books from numerous different base languages (Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek etc.)
iii. The Qur'an is evolved from Christian strophic hymns originally written in Syriac; Petra was the birthplace of Islam, not Mecca

There are Jews/Christians/Muslims that "BELIEVE" they are on the side of "good" while <insert enemy here> is on the side of evil. Meanwhile <insert enemy here> "BELIEVES" the opposite to be true. For example:

Quote (caswallen @ 3 Jun 2019 00:11)
in the name of god... we have to deliver some peace into the middle east...

it's our Christian duty to spread the gospel all over the world....

but while Christianity tells people to "Choose"

Islam tells people to "Submit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

This is a product of an "us" vs. "them" attitude - the same principle division of "BELIEVER" vs. "UNBELIEVER".

Any 'state' that persecutes people based on their "unbelief" is necessarily de facto a fascist one, which is precisely what Islam is. It is weaponizing each non-Muslim 'state' against itself while inserting Sharia-based laws which reflect Muhammad:

i. Child marriage / pedophilia
ii. Degradation of the role of women in society; women in general
iii. Scapegoating "supremacism" to white people, despite the Qur'an/Islam to be a "supremacist" 'state'
iv. Scapegoating all problems to Jews, polarizing people against Jews
v. Guilty until proven innocent mentality, rooted in hatred/enmity
vi. Emotionalism; complete neglect of reason, logic etc. but rather driven by anger, fear etc.
vii. Projection: blame the opponent for what one is guilty of (mark of Kain)
viii. Deception in order to advance ones "cause" (of Allah)
ix. Begging for "tolerance", but being intolerant to others

all of these, and many more, are embedded into the fabric of Islam itself, many of their presences also found in Judaism/Christianity. A lot of this nonsense is derived from "BELIEF" being a reflection of what one merely *wants* to be true, as opposed to what the reality actually is. This detachment; dysphoria; general illiteracy of creation is precisely what Islam suffers but continuing to yield to books and idols such as the Qur'an and Muhammad.

Any 'state' which utilizes a male central figure as the model for all of humanity is what real 'idol worship' is. From the perspective of those who worship idols, they are not worshiping idols but "believe" they are doing something else. From the perspective of those who do not worship idols, Christianity and Islam are the two most idolatrous "belief"-based 'states' on the planet. What is miraculous is that adherents of these religions "BELIEVE" there is no idol worship in them, when that is actually all they are in reality.

If Islam abandoned the infidel model of 1 man and 4 women (11 in the case of Muhammad), returning to the Edenic 1 man and 1 woman state... which is the paradisiacal 'state' bestowed to man and the 'state' whence man is fallen, it would be a major contribution towards balance, peace, harmony etc. However, because Islam naturally covets women, and "takes the kingdom of heaven by force" (to use biblical language), it will continue to manufacture humanitarian crises while attempting to blame them on anything/everything else they can. This is the nature of Canaanite: scapegoating.

The global climate hoax is perpetrated by Dar'ul Islam, for example. It manufactures guilt and justifies taxation, in accordance with Islamic jizya-collection from non-Muslims. The U.N. is the global agency that is responsible for applying these jizya-collection scams.

How Islam ended up "BELIEVING" there are 72 virgin women awaiting paradise reflects how the sexual degeneracy of the Muhammadan 'state of mind' (which is an infidel state to begin with) is.

Everything is inverted to those who "BELIEVE" - Islam is completely upside-down and backwards.

This post was edited by jEevion on Jun 3 2019 09:06am
Gold: 475.46
Jun 3 2019 10:54am
Im not even reading this wall of crap. Thanks
Gold: 10,565.00
Jun 3 2019 12:12pm
Quote (Brian_D @ 3 Jun 2019 11:54)
Im not even reading this wall of crap. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback! I will use your response to outline the "problem" related to eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Genesis thread.
Jun 3 2019 12:42pm
Quote (jEevion @ 3 Jun 2019 19:12)
Thank you for your feedback! I will use your response to outline the "problem" related to eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Genesis thread.

Sounds like you are one of these Neo-Zionist far right nazionalists dangerous religious fanatics.
My theory: Your shit is so gigantic you are sitting on it without even being able to realize its existence and how big it is.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jun 3 2019 12:43pm
Gold: 2,571.50
Jun 3 2019 02:00pm
To be fair, many abrahamic religions were pretty harsh back in the day. Christianity, Judaism etc... all had a time where they prosecuted, murdered, tortured and followed some "messed up rules".

People nowadays just choose to be "religious hypocrites". They follow a modified version of the religion that suits the societies they live in.
A "true" muslim will follow the Quran all the way. Not pick parts of the religion they agree with. And the Quran is pretty clear when it comes to "honor killings", caliphate ruling and a lot of other "backwards" rules that just don't belong in todays societies.

Can I interpret Christianity to suit my "sinful" lifestyle and still call myself a true christian? I can claim whatever I want, but it does not make it so.

Most religions were created to help the old world "explain" things they did not understand. Many have evolved as a means to mass control and influence societies.
As times passes, science and research helps us discover and understand our universe more and more and religious texts are proven inaccurate or flat out incorrect. Many religious people then just decide to change their interpretations. No one wants the thing they devoted their entire life towards to become wrong and invalid... It's not an easy reality check to swallow.

Ultimately, a lot of good has come from religion but A LOT of bad also came from it. War, violence, intolerance...

This post was edited by iBruno on Jun 3 2019 02:07pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll