d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Fast Leveling For Solo Mf Chars > Asia Realm
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.70
Jun 1 2019 06:50pm
I wanna fast level my chars to about level 95/96 by soloing Baal/Diablo in full games, but then in Asia realm, ALL public games are cbaal games. If anyone on Asia realm wanna fast level their chars, I will start priv runs where I kill Diablo and you kill Baal, or vice versa*, so you get far more exp and drops in the same amount of time. I have another CD key and I will use that to place an idler in the game so that is already double exp and far more item drops for the same amount of kills. Of course the more the merrier and the more ppl there are the more exp per monster kill. You will of course have to find other mf routes (first come first served) the more ppl there are.

Just add me to f/l ingame and /w me every time you wanna xp ur char.

PM me (or post here) char type** and what you can/want to kill to get started.

*Or I kill Diablo and Baal, and you kill Andariel/Meph/Pit/Cows etc, for example. It will of course depend on your char and what you wanna mf and your killspeed. We decide on what each person wanna kill before game.

**Note it makes no difference to me whether you are actually mfing anything or not, and I only have to get more people in the game regardless of whether they are mfing or not, because for every char there is ingame I get more exp and items per monster kill.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll