d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > So Iso Opinons
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 31 2019 12:50am
My ex and I got together 4 months ago and recently I ended it due to personal reasons, mainly the fact that I have demons inside that I try to fight from my past where my step-mother abused me for 10 years coupled with the fact that on night 1 she was sexually aggressive. She keeps trying to guilt me to coming back with her and I've told her that her aggressiveness was a turn off. She doesn't want to work on it and is trying to pressure me back to her. What should I do? I know this is not normal but I've gone blank on ideas.
Gold: 5,169.82
May 31 2019 06:43am
> pressure

Nope nope nope nope. You owe nothing to her and she does not have the right to pressure you into doing anything. You've told her what she did wrong and she refuses to work on herself -- that alone is enough to leave her be.

Stop listening to her. Cut contact if you need to.
Gold: 6,723.69
May 31 2019 02:36pm
Quote (Leevee @ May 31 2019 01:43pm)
> pressure

Nope nope nope nope. You owe nothing to her and she does not have the right to pressure you into doing anything. You've told her what she did wrong and she refuses to work on herself -- that alone is enough to leave her be.

Stop listening to her. Cut contact if you need to.

Goddomme kerl, ge zijt overal waar ik zen op dees forum!

@op. If someone cannot comprehend that you come with you and that this includes your past experiences then she's there to come and get something, not to come and give something.
If you're comfy enough with that kind of relationship she might be open to fwb and you can give that a go, but for anything beyond that I would call you a fool. I absolutely, positively admit that being a fool is rule rather than exception in these matters, so don't feel bad :p
On the other hand, it does take two to tango and you might want to learn some flexibility with how she is in bed. Who knows it might not be that bad. I'm a 10/10 teddybear and 0.1/10 tiger kind of guy myself and was dating someone with those numbers the other way around ._. It was fucked up, and it messed with my head, but I've learned a thing or two all right :p
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 2 2019 07:04pm
Quote (Paladinofavo @ May 31 2019 01:50am)
My ex and I got together 4 months ago and recently I ended it due to personal reasons, mainly the fact that I have demons inside that I try to fight from my past where my step-mother abused me for 10 years coupled with the fact that on night 1 she was sexually aggressive. She keeps trying to guilt me to coming back with her and I've told her that her aggressiveness was a turn off. She doesn't want to work on it and is trying to pressure me back to her. What should I do? I know this is not normal but I've gone blank on ideas.

Ask her if shed be willing to help you solve your psychological problems. Its something that you need to face and it will hurt all of your relationships if you dont.

If she isnt mature enough to support you in getting help for your psychological problems, thats a pretty big red flag that she doesnt care about your future together.
Gold: 108,831.12
Jul 2 2019 07:45am
Your girl was sexually aggressive?

That's a bad thing?
Gold: 1.00
Jul 3 2019 09:16am
Quote (Paladinofavo @ May 30 2019 11:50pm)

Issues need to be worked on... things just won’t work if someone doesn’t want to put in the effort. If there’s no compatibility you two should look elsewhere. She needs to look in the mirror and ask herself why she’s trying to force someone who doesn’t want her to be with her.

If you haven’t already, give her closure but be firm and clear with your stance on not getting back together. If you’ve already told her you don’t like her aggressiveness and she continues to aggressively try to force the relationship, time to cut her off all together.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,239.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 4 2019 06:17am
Quote (Paladinofavo @ 31 May 2019 07:50)

Hi, Paladinofavo. If similar situation happened to me, I would consider giving another chance, assuming that girl was generally friendly to me, and if aggressive behaviour in circumstances described by you happened only once. Although it also depends, how exactly it looks like, that she's trying to guilt you. It may be useful if you described more details regarding your relation, because basing on available information, I am not able to conclude, whether she just cares about you and wants to be together with you, or whether it is rather continuation of aggressive self centered behaviour with reluctance to cease doing things which you didn't like.

This post was edited by icecool on Jul 4 2019 06:26am
Jul 10 2019 06:20am
Then let it go. Leave it. The more you hold, the more you are getting hurt. If it's not working after your every attempt

This post was edited by Jule_Abram on Jul 10 2019 06:21am
Jul 10 2019 02:43pm
Wish a girl would call me
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll