d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Didneywerld
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Jun 11 2019 02:24pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 10 2019 06:44pm)
I've felt this way for a long long time. I'm still optimistically hoping that we'll be able to get out of this without an excessive amount of bloodshed. More and more truly decent people, who seemt o legitimately care about the well-being of citizens across the country are getting involved in politics. I'm hoping they'll eventually outnumber the corrupt as fuck old guard, but more than likely, they'll be beaten into submission and they'll become exactly what they sought to destroy and the fucking cycle will continue.

It's only complete idiots who buy into any of this bullshit. None of that matters. The only divide is the one between the haves and the have nots and the haves are doing everything in their power to ensure the power stays exactly where it is, just as they always have. They'll stir up whatever fucking bullshit they have to, to rile up the idiots of the world who can't see past their own prejudices, but none of that shit matters and hopefully enough people will pull their heads out of their asses to realize that.

i said further dividing people up.. as in its not the only factor but its something newer dividing an already divided population

also whether theyre complete idiots or not doesnt change the fact that they exist and have voting power

This post was edited by MutatedBeaveR on Jun 11 2019 02:27pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 11 2019 06:00pm
Quote (MutatedBeaveR @ Jun 11 2019 01:24pm)
i said further dividing people up.. as in its not the only factor but its something newer dividing an already divided population

also whether theyre complete idiots or not doesnt change the fact that they exist and have voting power

It's neither new, nor is it dividing people further. It's the same tactic that's been used for forever to keep idiots distracted. It's still the same morons who were upset about x, that are now upset about y and nothing is going to change that. People use the actions of a few to justify their loathing of millions of people and the rich laugh their asses off as we bicker over trivial bullshit that doesn't matter.

What does them being able to vote have to do with anything we've been talking about? Americans are too stupid/easily influenced for voting to change anything that matters in the immediate future.
Gold: 150.00
Jun 11 2019 09:14pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 11 2019 07:00pm)
It's neither new, nor is it dividing people further. It's the same tactic that's been used for forever to keep idiots distracted. It's still the same morons who were upset about x, that are now upset about y and nothing is going to change that. People use the actions of a few to justify their loathing of millions of people and the rich laugh their asses off as we bicker over trivial bullshit that doesn't matter.

What does them being able to vote have to do with anything we've been talking about? Americans are too stupid/easily influenced for voting to change anything that matters in the immediate future.

ok idk whats goin on anymore tbh. this wasnt really anything i was talking about
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll