d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > Really Dumb Question
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 3 2019 02:30pm
Quote (Flopps @ Jun 3 2019 02:35pm)
They could be skin styles that you didn't know they unlocked free for you

It stopped happening after 3 days, the first 2 I had a new skin, day 1- the female commander one (which has now disappeared) and day 2- was the sunbird skin which i still have. The 3rd day I had a skin removed which I owned, I forget the name but it's the one with the guy with a black anonymous face mask and he has a baseball hat on, and his back gear was the glowing skeleton ribs.

I don't know, thanks guys though for the input
Gold: 101,124.89
Jun 3 2019 02:35pm
Quote (Towns @ Jun 3 2019 04:30pm)
It stopped happening after 3 days, the first 2 I had a new skin, day 1- the female commander one (which has now disappeared) and day 2- was the sunbird skin which i still have. The 3rd day I had a skin removed which I owned, I forget the name but it's the one with the guy with a black anonymous face mask and he has a baseball hat on, and his back gear was the glowing skeleton ribs.

I don't know, thanks guys though for the input

did you contact epic games and let them know the details?

they have logs of all that stuff so they can see if your account has been compromised
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 3 2019 04:34pm
Quote (Flopps @ Jun 3 2019 03:35pm)
did you contact epic games and let them know the details?

they have logs of all that stuff so they can see if your account has been compromised

I did once with no response yet, didn't push it after, I know my money is safe and I don't really care about the game outside of playing it for fun. So I'm good I guess .

The one guy said he complained about something similar and had his account locked
Jun 8 2019 04:56am
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll