d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Magician Build Guide? > Hello
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.89
May 23 2019 04:46pm
Recently came into some fg and would like to try a new class havent had much luck trying this build before got the wrong type of staff i bought all ee staffs for int magician . what gear / skills do i put in and a brief guide on this class would be helpful. i am trying to make a ml class is this the best one.
Gold: 225,200.47
Warn: 30%
May 23 2019 05:13pm
With a magician you want intelligence robes and intelligence staves or daggers. The more the better. If you have 20 int in your armor try to find a slightly better one for the higher levels because the defense of the armor is very important for survivability. You will also need heal charms with enhanced effect to keep your life up. Good news is, they are cheap. You should heal up when there is one mob left and that mob is almost dead. This will give you time to heal a bit and the monster most likely will be healing itself in the meantime.

You want enhanced effect charms.

The great thing is, casting does more damage than melee and it also is faster. You just have to manage the mana bar and always pick up shrinables to keep your mana up. Casting is bad though if you pass because the next 4 classes are all melee.

Abilities should be powercast no doubt and one other mage ability (pillarcast or piercecast) or double cast (a red warlock ability). Those are the choices you have to choose from but definitely get power cast at least to 72% so it charges fast for the later levels and you can 1 shot tough mobs.

You'll want at least 50-60 vitality to give you time to kill monsters without needing to heal immediately. The rest of your points must be in intelligence.

This post was edited by Bob888 on May 23 2019 05:14pm
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll