d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Recruiting Ft5 Members
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,345.00
May 22 2019 10:51pm
This is war!

(No child molesters)
Gold: 1,508.00
May 22 2019 11:01pm
give up. hand over the keys to Corey.

come to the dark side. We have a spot for you as head mfer/baal runner.

This post was edited by TYCH0 on May 22 2019 11:04pm
Gold: 0.00
May 22 2019 11:12pm
Quote (TYCH0 @ May 23 2019 05:01am)

Pretty sure spfraiders is already the head baal runner
Gold: 110.20
May 22 2019 11:24pm
Quote (Piwah @ May 23 2019 01:12am)
Pretty sure spfraiders is already the head baal runner

im head of bvb that's steves specialty
Gold: 37,241.00
May 23 2019 12:15am
Quote (spfraiders1 @ May 22 2019 10:24pm)
im head of bvb that's steves specialty

Lol guild full of easy
Gold: 3,345.00
May 23 2019 12:34am
Quote (TYCH0 @ May 22 2019 11:01pm)

I will not be bribed
Gold: 800.00
May 23 2019 12:36am
hi
Gold: 393.01
Warn: 10%
May 23 2019 08:33am
Post already reported, or invalid post specified
Jun 7 2019 11:28pm

Jun 8 2019 03:05am
Quote (NevadaIsBad @ Jun 8 2019 01:28am)

we have become best friends over the past few years. you have been there for me through so much. when i was still at the high school, you were there for me when i needed to talk and you still are even though we have to communicate mostly through e-mail now. but, when i do see you, it makes me so happy. it makes me miss you more, but seeing you always puts a smile on my face. you know that. i miss everything about you. the way you smell, your smile, how you would wink at me almost all the time, how we would always say hey you to each other, the sound of your voice, our hugs, our venting sessions.. we have had so many good times.
i think it all started freshman year. i noticed you in the hallway or something and all i wanted from that moment was for you to know who i was. and i got my wish after sophomore year, we still saw each other even though i didn’t have any classes with you. and what happened my junior year i think brought us even closer. after the funeral i saw you and talking to you made me feel a lot better. i just remember going home and thinking how thankful i was to have talked to you that day.
the rest of junior year was good. we would pass each other in the hallways and you would catch me at my locker every once in a while. the note that i wrote to you that year made me feel better because i communicate better in writing rather than actually speaking. and you appreciated that note. that meant a lot. in the middle of the hallway you just gave me a big hug and that made me soo happy
the end of that year i got kinda sad because i knew that i was going away to delaware to work for the whole summer so i couldn’t see you a lot. but we went right back into the swing of things when my senior year started. and as you know the beginning of that year wasn’t easy for me.
that divorce really fucked me up in the head, but somehow talking to you made me feel a lot better. you were a great friend that day when i saw you after school. it sucked that i had to always meet up with you after school because again, we didn’t have any classes together. you gave me a lot of good advice that day and after talking to you, i felt a lot better about the whole thing. i was also happy that in spanish i was able to see you when you would walk out of the office after talking to nora and viv and sarah. you always winked and smiled at me and i always smiled back.
and christmas break that year when i couldn’t see you? forget it. i was a wreck. i don’t know what came over me, but something happened where everyday i was sitting in my house saying, “damn i miss you” and that was not fun. plus, when christmas break was over, i didn’t see you at all for like a month. we talked once we first got back, but after that, we kinda drifted apart for a while. i think we just needed a break from each other. even best friends need a break.
but after a month i started to miss you so we met up again and it felt good to see you. we talked, caught up with things in life. then of course there was the falling out of me and you know who which happened about 3 times that year. i hated her, but i wanted to be her friend again. she was just being a bitch to me and having study with her didn’t make things better either. especially during the whole prom weekend planning situation.
luckily, the same time that i had study, you weren’t really doing much in your class anyway so i came and talked to you. i couldn’t stand being in that room with her and her boyfriend so i just needed to see you. and that made things a lot better. you let me talk to you, say what was on my mind, then we would hug and you would tell me that everything would be okay.
and in the end, everything did turn out okay. you were right as always. when graduation came around, i didn’t want to say goodbye to you. as the days went by, i was dreading it and dreading it, but it had to happen. after i was finished with my environmental science final, i came by and we said our last goodbye before graduation.
i don’t really remember what we talked about, but i do remember that i gave you a copy of my senior picture because i figured i might as well since you wanted a picture of me in my prom dress for you to keep. that reminds me, what you wrote in my yearbook was so sweet!! <33 i read it every chance i get and i smile every time i read it. you’re great. i got teary eyed when we said goodbye and i’ll never forget you smiling at me and saying it’s all going to be okay. i walked out and drove home.
so now graduation is here. a day that i wanted so badly to happen, but at the same time didn’t want to face. we saw each other before walking out onto the field and after the ceremony, i didn’t expect you to find me so quickly and come give be a big hug and say congrats i’m so happy for you. you came over to me quick and that made me smile. after i got my scholarship stuff and diploma in the cafeteria, we took a picture together, and that moment would be the last time i would see you for 4 months i have that picture on my wall in my dorm room by the way.
come october 20, i was so excited to see you! you gave me a hug and it felt good to be in your arms again. even though we didn’t get to talk for long, it made me so happy and i was looking forward to seeing you again. when i came home for winter break, i saw you on december 21 and that was probably the happiest day i had ever had talking to you. we got a chance to catch up and we talked for about 20 minutes. it felt good talking about things that had been happening in each others lives. when we hugged when i saw you that day, and even the time i saw you before that, you said it’s good to see you with a smile on your face. it felt good knowing that you were happy to see me.
i didn’t know if i wanted to see you before i went back to school. i was starting to question whether or not we should talk a lot anymore, but then at the last minute, i was like you know what? i love and miss you and i want to see you. so i drove there, went inside, found you and i felt so happy. a weight was kinda lifted off my shoulders because everything was okay between us. and i was worried about that. idk why.
again, we didn’t really talk for long, but it was enough time to say oh how was your christmas, were you safe during the snow, i miss you, it’s good to see you and all that stuff. we hugged, i told you that i miss you so much, and that was it.
now it’s the present. 4 days since i’ve seen you and no one would have ever imagined what went down early saturday morning in this town. i wish i could talk to you because you helped me when this happened junior year, and even though i’m not at the high school anymore and you are, i wish i still was because i could see you and you would comfort me in this situation. this just sucks. i hope the week goes along smoothly for you, all the teachers, and the rest of the students. good luck with mid-terms and have a great birthday next week <33 this really has taught me to treasure everything and tell the people that you love, how much they mean to you. and i know that you know that you mean so much to me, but i’m gonna say it again. you mean so much to me and i don’t know what i would have done without you. you made high school really great for me and we became best friends and we will always be best friends.
i can’t thank you enough for everything you did for me and all the things you got me through. i love you more than you will ever know and i always will no matter what. no matter where my life takes me, you will always have a special place in my heart. i think about you everyday and i’ll always think of you and smile. you’re the best and you’re an amazing person. i’m so thankful to have met you and i’ll never forget you for the rest of my life. happy early birthday you! i love you so much <333333

no I won't go out with you.

Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic