d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How Does One Feel
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 22 2019 05:47pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ 21 May 2019 14:42)
Put all the pictures and stuff in a shoebox and hide it in your basement. Make a backup of every digital pic/movie and put it on an usbstick. Put the usbstick in the shoebox. Delete everything from your PC or do a fresh install.

The griefing process can not begin if you keep all those memories around you. You will drown in your own selfpity. My first breakup took me 2 years to recover. I can tell from experience it was a waste of time. There are better women out there. But first you need to allow yourself to grief.

For further advice you have to send me FG.

This and enjoy freedom
Banned
Warn: 20%
May 23 2019 02:06am
Quote (JuanJo @ May 23 2019 12:47am)
This and enjoy freedom

Thanks for your support
Gold: 10,057.12
Warn: 50%
May 26 2019 02:22am
my mom always says I started changing after my first real gf broke up with me. We dated from 15ish to 18. Never been the same since even lost my mind a little . rare case to be sure but we're like paintings and the people we interact with can smear and scar us. Some handle it better or are disturbed less. Some can be unrecognizable. In my case I felt like it poisoned my morality and view of the world. Subtle and hazy at first it started corrupting and warping my views and thoughts about everything. People are not to be trusted that's 100% fact. The things u now love about your friends and significant others are the things you will hate. They care about u to the extent u provide them something they need, when your capacity for that expires so will their physical part in your life , though the emotional scars inflicted will remain. People betray. Im basically a living corpse, it's over for me
May 26 2019 08:46am
Quote (killerrs2 @ May 20 2019 04:54pm)
When they have been broken up with after 4.5 years...
This was my first serious relationship and yea.
I haven't eaten the past 5 days (I don't eat when I get upset or pissed off, sad, etc.

it has been one month and she has already moved on.
pretty much dating another man.

How do y'all deal with it?

It's pretty normal to experience feelings such as lack of appetite, nausea, when you are experiencing extreme stress.

The fact is the woman was important to you, and you spent a large quality of time with her. It will likely take a long time for you to recover, but overtime, you will be shocked just how much it will fade. Once you find someone new, you will find that your romantic thoughts are now all centralized around this new person the majority of the time.

Women will sometimes appear to move on quick. Possibly she was already over it prior to ending it (some women will stay with a man for a while when she isn't feeling it). Sometimes it is just how they cope and they just feel the best method is to get out there again. Women can go out and get showered with positive affirmation, they can make an online dating account and gets hundreds of messages from thirsty men. It's just part of how it is. That can help Women cope. Women in some aspects, have it much easier in that they have so many more options than most men, however, their options are also pretty limited in reality (how many of these men are successful, have relationship skills, are authentic or interesting people).

Just be positive, and reevaluate it all, but don't inflate anything. Don't view things as worse than they are, or boost yourself up better than you are, just focus on being real. Furthermore, saying focused on your goals, and learning not to get obsessed with outcomes is the key to weathering the curveballs life throws at you. It's really not about things ending, it's about what you associate that ending with (a failure on your part, the forever ending of something great, etc.). However, if you associate it with positive notions, (I gave it my best - sometimes giving it your best means it still doesn't pan out, I will eventually find someone new, I now have more free time to further develop myself). You will get something out of it, and overtime, it will become much harder for you to become uncentered when you face similar situations.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on May 26 2019 08:48am
Gold: 42.32
May 28 2019 09:13am
This is what I apply to every sphere of my life:

It really helps lift the weight off my shoulders.
Gold: 0.21
Jun 3 2019 07:37am
Quote (l_l_l @ May 28 2019 11:13am)
This is what I apply to every sphere of my life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USC5MJVZLy8

It really helps lift the weight off my shoulders.

I'm actually watching atm and I honestly cannot get over this.
Quote (GLYC123 @ May 26 2019 10:46am)
It's pretty normal to experience feelings such as lack of appetite, nausea, when you are experiencing extreme stress.

The fact is the woman was important to you, and you spent a large quality of time with her. It will likely take a long time for you to recover, but overtime, you will be shocked just how much it will fade. Once you find someone new, you will find that your romantic thoughts are now all centralized around this new person the majority of the time.

Women will sometimes appear to move on quick. Possibly she was already over it prior to ending it (some women will stay with a man for a while when she isn't feeling it). Sometimes it is just how they cope and they just feel the best method is to get out there again. Women can go out and get showered with positive affirmation, they can make an online dating account and gets hundreds of messages from thirsty men. It's just part of how it is. That can help Women cope. Women in some aspects, have it much easier in that they have so many more options than most men, however, their options are also pretty limited in reality (how many of these men are successful, have relationship skills, are authentic or interesting people).

Just be positive, and reevaluate it all, but don't inflate anything. Don't view things as worse than they are, or boost yourself up better than you are, just focus on being real. Furthermore, saying focused on your goals, and learning not to get obsessed with outcomes is the key to weathering the curveballs life throws at you. It's really not about things ending, it's about what you associate that ending with (a failure on your part, the forever ending of something great, etc.). However, if you associate it with positive notions, (I gave it my best - sometimes giving it your best means it still doesn't pan out, I will eventually find someone new, I now have more free time to further develop myself). You will get something out of it, and overtime, it will become much harder for you to become uncentered when you face similar situations.

I feel like prior (nearing the end), she was feeling something else. Having all of this extra free time is actually shit, currently.
I see things as they are and I feel like I lost the love of my life while also at the same time feeling like she does/did not think the same.
It is a curveball, and I feel like it willl continue like such for a long time because of the fact that I have now moved and I am always alone...Even when I go out, I feel lonely. The feelings of being lonely are just growing so much and so rapidly right now it's crazy.
I get the giving it your best, but when your best is not good enough for somebody you wished was the person you wanted to grow old with....It feels like I am being stabbed in the chest...
I've moved away from her now and we sorta talk still, but also live 2 hours away from each other.
Jun 26 2019 03:26am
Look! You have to move on. There is nothing you can. She moved on and is happy then, you have to get that thing and get this in mind. :D
She is obviously not interested in you that's why she moved on. You have to get through this.
There is a whole life waiting. You can travel the world. B)
Jun 27 2019 05:16am
Quote (killerrs2 @ May 20 2019 08:42pm)
What happens if it does make me smile?
It's actually really hard to delete the photos I have of her and I
4 .5 years is a very long time. Yes it is obviously better than I didn't get her pregnant and wasn't 15years but at the same time...this is crazy how much it hurts.
Dude, she was my best friend for at least 4 years of it...and I still consider her a friend...
We have both deleted public photos on social media. I was first to do it.
From her words, she doesn't want to date the kid. She did make out with the kid.(didn't really wanna say it but I did).
And she talks to him a lot. From a spectator stand point it sounds like they are dating by the Amount they talk to each other and. Yea...idk man
This sucks. We are currently living together still until I quit my job and drive to my home town to live back with my father chase I can't afford a place making 35k a year by myself. I am not a guy who will live day to day. That's a bullshit life. I'd rather own a house at that point. The main reason we broke up was arguments over petty shit and I wanted to travel while she didn't.

I feel like it's the right person just the wrong time...

If I could show you her messages there is literally proof of her saying something like that.

She isn't a liar as well. She can't lie worth shit.

Idk man. Just super fucked up situation.

True story: my ex girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me, and that ruined me mentally and emotionally. The cure for me: I quit my job and backpacked Australia for a year. Fucked everything that moved. Ain't nobody got time for standards. I eventually met my current girlfriend. We have been together for 8 years now and we just bought a house together. I know you are feeling like you are in a shit storm right now buddy, thats normal. But things will work out if you stay positive and if you are open to meeting new people/new opportunities. Sad people are not attractive. I've learned that the hard way. So smile and pm me in a year to tell me how much better you are feeling

This post was edited by lld_mayhem on Jun 27 2019 05:20am
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll