d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How Does One Feel
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.21
May 20 2019 03:54pm
When they have been broken up with after 4.5 years...
This was my first serious relationship and yea.
I haven't eaten the past 5 days (I don't eat when I get upset or pissed off, sad, etc.

it has been one month and she has already moved on.
pretty much dating another man.

How do y'all deal with it?

This post was edited by killerrs2 on May 20 2019 03:54pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 20 2019 04:09pm
Delete every memory of her. Pictures, Phone number. FaceBook Everything. Cut her out of your life.

If its too hard ask yourself 'does keeping this picture make me happy and smile?' If the answer is no you delete it.

There's not much you can do. Its a griefing proces. Give yourself time to grief but dont ever contact her again. Dont beg her. Dont try to make her jealous and win her back.

Reinforce positive thinking.

- Be glad you dodged that bullet
- Be glad you didnt get her pregnant
- Be glad you dont have to pay alimony
- Be glad you found out u werent meant eachother after 4.5 years instead of 15 years

And the most important thing: when she contacts you and realize her mistake never take her back. This is where most beta's fail.

This post was edited by Lasagnacat on May 20 2019 04:18pm
Gold: 0.21
May 20 2019 07:42pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 20 2019 06:09pm)
Delete every memory of her. Pictures, Phone number. FaceBook Everything. Cut her out of your life.

If its too hard ask yourself 'does keeping this picture make me happy and smile?' If the answer is no you delete it.

There's not much you can do. Its a griefing proces. Give yourself time to grief but dont ever contact her again. Dont beg her. Dont try to make her jealous and win her back.

Reinforce positive thinking.

- Be glad you dodged that bullet
- Be glad you didnt get her pregnant
- Be glad you dont have to pay alimony
- Be glad you found out u werent meant eachother after 4.5 years instead of 15 years

And the most important thing: when she contacts you and realize her mistake never take her back. This is where most beta's fail.

What happens if it does make me smile?
It's actually really hard to delete the photos I have of her and I
4 .5 years is a very long time. Yes it is obviously better than I didn't get her pregnant and wasn't 15years but at the same time...this is crazy how much it hurts.
Dude, she was my best friend for at least 4 years of it...and I still consider her a friend...
We have both deleted public photos on social media. I was first to do it.
From her words, she doesn't want to date the kid. She did make out with the kid.(didn't really wanna say it but I did).
And she talks to him a lot. From a spectator stand point it sounds like they are dating by the Amount they talk to each other and. Yea...idk man
This sucks. We are currently living together still until I quit my job and drive to my home town to live back with my father chase I can't afford a place making 35k a year by myself. I am not a guy who will live day to day. That's a bullshit life. I'd rather own a house at that point. The main reason we broke up was arguments over petty shit and I wanted to travel while she didn't.

I feel like it's the right person just the wrong time...

If I could show you her messages there is literally proof of her saying something like that.

She isn't a liar as well. She can't lie worth shit.

Idk man. Just super fucked up situation.
May 21 2019 01:17am
Quote (killerrs2 @ May 20 2019 04:54pm)
When they have been broken up with after 4.5 years...
This was my first serious relationship and yea.
I haven't eaten the past 5 days (I don't eat when I get upset or pissed off, sad, etc.

it has been one month and she has already moved on.
pretty much dating another man.

How do y'all deal with it?

the house "accidently" caught on fire while they were sleeping in it.

catch my drift?
Gold: 2,673.25
May 21 2019 03:33am
It will get better brother. Sounds cliche, but time really does heal all. Maybe don't rip up photos or delete anything just yet. Give it some time. Don't do anything rash.

There is truth to going out for a few and finding someone to take home with you for a night or two. Its amazing what another woman will do for us when our hearts are aching.

It's okay not to do that too. It's okay to wallow for a little while in your own head, things will still get better, just not as quickly as getting inside another woman.

You should try to eat something though man. Even if it isn't much.

Good luck to you. You'll find your way. I promise.
Gold: 4.00
May 21 2019 03:44am
like shit
best i can wish you is to get used to it and get over it
get over dreams of getting back together
go find a hobby and your brain will reward you for spending your time productively
or sit around and mope about it
who fucking cares
Banned
May 21 2019 06:08am
Quote (killerrs2 @ May 21 2019 02:42am)
I feel like it's the right person just the wrong time...

If I could show you her messages there is literally proof of her saying something like that.

She isn't a liar as well. She can't lie worth shit.

Idk man. Just super fucked up situation.

She cheated on you and you're in denial because you feel lonely and afraid you will never find someone like her again. It's a natural process. Literally everyone been there and done that.

You need to realize you're in denial because you feel sad and lonely. Only then the griefing process can begin.

Everything else is irrelevant.

This post was edited by Lasagnacat on May 21 2019 06:18am
Banned
May 21 2019 06:42am
Quote (killerrs2 @ May 21 2019 02:42am)
What happens if it does make me smile?
It's actually really hard to delete the photos I have of her and I
4 .5 years is a very long time.

Put all the pictures and stuff in a shoebox and hide it in your basement. Make a backup of every digital pic/movie and put it on an usbstick. Put the usbstick in the shoebox. Delete everything from your PC or do a fresh install.

The griefing process can not begin if you keep all those memories around you. You will drown in your own selfpity. My first breakup took me 2 years to recover. I can tell from experience it was a waste of time. There are better women out there. But first you need to allow yourself to grief.

For further advice you have to send me FG.

This post was edited by Lasagnacat on May 21 2019 06:45am
Gold: 34.00
May 21 2019 09:34am
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 21 2019 02:42pm)
Put all the pictures and stuff in a shoebox and hide it in your basement. Make a backup of every digital pic/movie and put it on an usbstick. Put the usbstick in the shoebox. Delete everything from your PC or do a fresh install.

The griefing process can not begin if you keep all those memories around you. You will drown in your own selfpity. My first breakup took me 2 years to recover. I can tell from experience it was a waste of time. There are better women out there. But first you need to allow yourself to grief.

For further advice you have to send me FG.

+1111
Banned
May 21 2019 02:18pm
Quote (Szymekxxx @ May 21 2019 04:34pm)
+1111

Thanks for your support
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll