d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Game Of Thrones Finale > Legal Issues
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 633.87
May 30 2019 12:53pm
Quote (Fankytore @ May 24 2019 07:31pm)
Overall everything was fine,they went to sad ending so what.

A bunch of people who hate each other turn around and agree on a king in about 5 minutes, up turning precedent that goes back a thousand years. Grey Worm, who has just seen his reason for living murdered, turns around and releases the murderer because a bunch of nobles he could give two shits about agree should be released.

I'm harping on one 10 minute segment, but at no point did the writing exceed this in quality.
Gold: 2,489.69
May 30 2019 12:55pm
Quote (bogie160 @ May 30 2019 12:53pm)
A bunch of people who hate each other turn around and agree on a king in about 5 minutes, up turning precedent that goes back a thousand years. Grey Worm, who has just seen his reason for living murdered, turns around and releases the murderer because a bunch of nobles he could give two shits about agree should be released.

I'm harping on one 10 minute segment, but at no point did the writing exceed this in quality.

Script: (Tyrion Nervously shuffles chairs in the meeting room of the Tower of the Hand) [that had been destroyed the previous episode, but that's none of my business]

"We can get 5 mins out of this, brilliant!" - D&D
Gold: 10,655.00
May 30 2019 01:03pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 22 2019 02:01pm)
https://people.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-game-of-thrones-finale/

Warren claims the show failed its female lead by not having Sansa "go for the big one" and try to be queen of everything.

Season 1. SEASON FUCKING ONE. Started the plot for an independent north. The first season! It's a central plot of the show. NOT the north winning and runing all. The north being it's on kingdom, as it was for thousands of years before Aegon's conquest. The north doesn't want to rule the south. Winterfel is 10x closer to the wall than it is the Neck. "Whats the neck" asked Lizzy Warren? it's the southern border of the North. Not the south, the south OF THE NORTH. Winterfel is likely a months hard ride from Dorne. you want the dornish to slog up to Winterfel any time they have a problem.

the problem with the show is the writing, and its due to "fans" like this. people who dont care about it making sense, they care about cool plot points and woke results.

GoT is FICTION and we have two female politicians ranting about it.
Well, I guess we now have proof that both Warren and Cortez are mentally deranged.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll