d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > PUBG > Pubg Mobile > Someone?
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2019 02:49pm
Hey guys,

I never played PUBG on my computer, because I have not bought it yet.

I wanted to get an impression of this game and downloaded / installed the free App (PUBG MOBILE) game on my Samsung Galaxy S9. ;)

I was really surprised about the graphics... really cool for this is only an Application on a smartphone.

My first thought was about the control... I thought it will be really hard to play such a shooter on a smartphone (run/look around, aim/shoot), but you can get used to it very fast.

Well it is not as easy as at a real computer with mouse and keyboard, but still possible.

I played this standard arcade game with 100 people (no teams, all vs all) with the map getting smaller and smaller.

It runs really good on my Galaxy S9... HD graphic mid-high and runs still very fluently.

It was really fun and I was already very good after a short time of playing. (learned to handle it fast)

At my third game I killed 23 players and made #1 place. (last to stay)

I would also like to play it on my computer, but my computer is very old and I only played games like Counterstrike 1.6 / Diablo 2 / Diablo 3 with it.

I think my PC is too bad / too old for PUBG, but when i get a new one soon then i will buy it for PC and also play it.

Anyone else experience with PUBG mobile?

regards, OXY

Gold: 246.00
Jul 20 2019 04:26pm
im in, msg me your tag and well play
Go Back To PUBG Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll