d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > Not Really Fortnite Related But Kind Of Yes. > Just Wanting To Share My Excitement.
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
May 17 2019 01:58am
So today was unexpectedly like my birthday or xmas morning or something. See, I've had to replace my Corsair M65 Pro and then M65 Elite a few times each cause Corsair kept sending me cheap chinese manufactured replacements. So after contacting them about it and explaining my frustration they go ahead and send me one from their home office. First part of the good news, new replacement works perfectly.

Then about a week later I go to drop off the defective unit to be shipped back (they had agreed to send first so I didn't have to be without a mouse) and when I had UPS bring up my UPS account to print Corsair's shipping label at the store I told Corsair was the one I use, they tell me there's three packages there with instructions to release them to me once the defective unit was received for return shipping.

I open up the boxes right there in the store not knowing what to expect but having an idea and hoping I was right, but even I figured less than what happened next.

They sent me a brand new Ironclaw RGB Wireless Mouse, Void Pro RGB Wireless 7.1 Dolby Surround Headset, and a Strafe RGB MK.2 Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Switches. Literally over $300 worth of gaming peripherals. I lost my shit right there in the store. Fortnite is gonna be a good time bois.

This post was edited by Zeinzu on May 17 2019 02:27am
Gold: 76.22
May 17 2019 09:51am
gd
Gold: 1,190.01
Jun 12 2019 07:20am
dammmnnn very nice
Gold: 150.00
Jun 12 2019 05:42pm
I sold the Void Pro Wireless and bought a HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal instead. Everything else is great, though. Corsair just doesn't know how to do audio.
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll