d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Women Can Not Truly Love Their Husband
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
May 22 2019 11:30am
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 20 2019 02:52pm)
The problem is even if your SMV (sexual market value) is higher than hers. It's still no guarantee shit won't hit the fan and it will not guarantee she won't monkeybranch. I spend 1 year dating ugly girls because I naively thought they had better personalities and were more loyal. This couldn't be further from the truth lol. I learned it the hard way lmao

Anyway what if someone who is genuine nice but a bit boring and predictable (nice guy stereotype) doesnt want to change just to get a girl. Average guy with average income, who doesn't hit the gym. His chances are almost 0 because women all want the top 20÷ men.. women date up and men date down. Thats how the game works.

Sure there are techniques to keep her hooked and induce fear of you leaving her so she commits but thats manipulating and not really a healthy relationship IMO. A power struggle who the leader is in a relationship isnt healthy aswell. A lot of PUA/Red Pill stuff works it just isnt for everyone.

After many years of trial and error I finally realized what qualities I need to adopt and how to behave. But if it doesnt come natural its still walking on eggshells.

Basically if you're simple guy who wants a simple longlasting monogamous relationship ur fucked these days.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

For reference I'm 31 and was in the PUA scene from day 1. My personal goal was always self improvement (i dont fkk around) to one day have a monogamous relationship with a girl im interested in

Nothing is guaranteed when we talk about relationships. Or humans in general, or anything really, for that matter. Everything is fair in love and war. It just reflects the fact humans are free to choose who they want to stay with, and respecting that is part of having a fulfilling relationship. If a person can choose to leave whenever he/she wants to, then isn't that what gives meaning to staying?

I disagree on not finding a woman who wants a stable relationship. Besides, if you're a man who wants one, you should just be patient and wait/search for what you want, or then change your standards. Life is all about balancing your choices and goals.

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 22 2019 11:32am
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 22 2019 11:32am
Quote (Neptunus @ May 22 2019 06:30pm)
Nothing is guaranteed when we talk about relationships. Or humans in general, or anything really, for that matter. Everything is fair in love and war. It just reflects the fact humans are free to choose who they want to stay with, and respecting that is part of having a fulfilling relationship. If a person can choose to leave whenever he/she wants to, then isn't that what gives meaning to staying?

You're right. It's not that I want to OWN a women. I'm talking in general. These days literally everyone divorces and often encouraged.
May 22 2019 11:37am
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 22 2019 07:32pm)
You're right. It's not that I want to OWN a women. I'm talking in general. These days literally everyone divorces and often encouraged.

If you manage to find the person who shares your relationship ideal and is willing to commit, then what do the numerous couples who divorce matter? Doesn't this goal justify your pursuit for it? You'll have what you wanted and what you feared loses its meaning to you. There's always the chance you might not find what you hoped for, but if the ideal is important enough for you, wouldn't you rather die trying than not?

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 22 2019 11:38am
Banned
May 22 2019 11:42am
Quote (Neptunus @ May 22 2019 06:37pm)
There's always the chance you might not find what you hoped for, but if the ideal is important enough for you, wouldn't you rather die trying than not?

Well I'm very sensitive and was always optimustic 'its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all'.

But is it really true? Women are fickle. Unreliable. They leave for whatever reason. If your emotional attached you just get your heart ripped out. Women also move on 10 times faster because they are monkeybranching and always have a backup guy. Guys are back at square 1.

I just dont see the point.

Forgot to add lose 50÷ of your wealth, alimony, false rape accusations

This post was edited by Lasagnacat on May 22 2019 11:48am
May 22 2019 11:48am
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 22 2019 07:42pm)
Well I'm very sensitive and was always optimustic 'its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all'.

But is it really true? Women are fickle. Unreliable. They leave for whatever reason. If your emotional attached you just get your heart ripped out. Women also move on 10 times faster because they are monkeybranching and always have a backup guy. Guys are back at square 1.

I just dont see the point.

Not all women. Women also say the same about men and i cringe whenever it happens. It happens on both sides. It's not like men don't monkeybranch.

Just leave the bitterness, it will only eat you from the inside out and prevents you from being able to have anything good.

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 22 2019 11:48am
Banned
May 22 2019 11:50am
Quote (Neptunus @ May 22 2019 06:48pm)
Not all women. Women also say the same about men and i cringe whenever it happens. It happens on both sides. It's not like men don't monkeybranch.

Just leave the bitterness, it will only eat you from the inside out and prevents you from being able to have anything good.

Forgot to add lose 50÷ of your wealth, alimony, false rape accusations, lose your shared friends
May 22 2019 12:12pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 22 2019 07:50pm)
Forgot to add lose 50÷ of your wealth, alimony, false rape accusations, lose your shared friends

Those are rare, but it's easy to become biased and paying attention to the negatives. It's analogous to women being afraid of relationships because of cheating, over-controlling and physically abusive men. Not all men are like that, but some indeed are. And in significant numbers. And most women don't let such concerns get in their way during their search for the right relationship. Why would similar issues get in the way of yours?

But it's your choice. If you want to live in fear and bitterness, it's your choice. I really can't say much more because you don't seem to be willing to accept it. 🤷‍♂️

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 22 2019 12:13pm
Banned
May 22 2019 12:14pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 22 2019 07:12pm)
Those are rare, but it's easy to become biased and paying attention to the negatives. It's analogous to women being afraid of relationships because of cheating, over-controlling and physically abusive men. Not all men are like that, but some indeed are. And in significant numbers. And most women don't let such concerns get in their way during their search for the right relationship. Why would similar issues get in the way of yours?

But it's your choice. If you want to live in fear and bitterness, it's your choice. I really can't say much more because you don't seem to be willing to accept it. 🤷‍♂️

I prefer pump and dump.
May 22 2019 12:16pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ May 22 2019 08:14pm)
I prefer pump and dump.

And you become what you were afraid of. Men who never call back. What's the difference, really?

This post was edited by Neptunus on May 22 2019 12:17pm
Banned
May 22 2019 12:17pm
Quote (Neptunus @ May 22 2019 07:16pm)
And you become what you were afraid of. Men who never call back. What's the difference, really?

I call back. But only when im horny
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll