d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Lucifer
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 144.33
Jun 7 2019 11:19pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 11 2019 12:00am)
the new major female character introduced in season 4 is THE hottest thing ive seen lately. absolutely gorgeous, sexy voice, feminine, charismatic, you name it. seriously, holy shit :drool: ehm yeah. thats the best thing. her character is not bad either, shes kinda clingy but very perceptive and lovely and kinda grows on you and you :blush: especially due to chloe being kinda tomboyish...yeah we needed a real woman and trust me, we got it :drool: lucifer actor is also still very charismatic and still carries the show

Her introduction was meorable

Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 16 2019 07:44pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 11 2019 12:00am)
just binged entire season 4, heres a very minor spoiler review (meaning very unimportant things) to help you decide when, how, and if to watch:

the new major female character introduced in season 4 is THE hottest thing ive seen lately. absolutely gorgeous, sexy voice, feminine, charismatic, you name it. seriously, holy shit :drool: ehm yeah. thats the best thing. her character is not bad either, shes kinda clingy but very perceptive and lovely and kinda grows on you and you :blush: especially due to chloe being kinda tomboyish...yeah we needed a real woman and trust me, we got it :drool: lucifer actor is also still very charismatic and still carries the show

the story is okay, i mean its not really lord of the rings, but its fun to watch. there are plot holes but generally its nice for what its worth. you can have fun with the show, a very nice way to spent free time i guess ^_^

which leads me to something i noticed that i dont really like...the show seems to push some kind of propaganda :unsure: first of all, lucifer is an absolute cuck and cries more than a spanish tv show actress. second, theres a lot of usual liberal brainwash moments, like a random black guy saying to other black guy "police just wanted to shoot you cause you black", then some female empowerment moment where some random girl kicks some guy in the balls in a mass bar fight and then high fives another girl, then literally every couple you see (except lucifer/chloe) is either mixed race, or not male/female. there are also some liberal brainwash moments which wont bother anyone, such as an extremely high amount of lesbians :drool:

all in all, if you disregard the liberal propaganda, the show is very enjoyable :blush: and theres not THAT much propaganda anyways, its not pure brainwash such as the new starwars or game of thrones!

I hate it when they push their liberal agenda. Same thing with Suits and Harvey Spector. Although that was more of a SJW agenda. Men have to be sensitive. Toxic masculinity is bad. Btw no way in real life would mike land that girl by being 'nice' lol.

This post was edited by Lasagnacat on Jun 16 2019 07:46pm
Gold: 8,892.68
Jun 19 2019 04:16am
Completed this season a little while back. Probably the most un-entertaining season ever... boring, slow and dull story line.

Eve just looks like a common hooker you could find on the side of the road looking to make ends meet to fix her drug addiction.
Gold: 455.10
Warn: 10%
Jun 25 2019 07:33am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 14 2019 03:17pm)
It's too late for this. The cast is all way past the point of making this work and it would just be lame with a new cast. This is easily one of the worst single season cacenllations in television history imo and I wish things had gone down differently. At least we got some closure/information with Serentiy, that movie was dope as hell.

E: on topic. Tried to watch Lucifer because I love Gaiman, but they straight butchered it. Supernaturalesque bad imo, but I'm glad Netflix is bringing back shows that other people enjoy. Think they brought back Brooklyn99 as well, another show I couldn't stand, but it doesnt hurt me none and it makes loads of others happy. Good on Netflix.

gina, nathan, summer and morena look about the same, have the same kind of energy. Get them and then you can just fill out the rest of a new cast for a netflix revival lol

I jsut started lucifer, currently on season 3, and i love this show. linda and maze are kind of the shit.
Gold: 1,975.00
Jun 26 2019 08:59am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 19 Jun 2019 06:16)
Completed this season a little while back. Probably the most un-entertaining season ever... boring, slow and dull story line.

Eve just looks like a common hooker you could find on the side of the road looking to make ends meet to fix her drug addiction.

If hookers looked like that, I'd have a new addiction.

This post was edited by CMBurns on Jun 26 2019 08:59am
Gold: 250.00
Jun 26 2019 07:16pm
Quote (CMBurns @ Jun 26 2019 07:59am)
If hookers looked like that, I'd have a new addiction.

Plenty of them do, they're just expensive.
Gold: 2,191.60
Jul 5 2019 02:38pm

:D

This post was edited by TidsL on Jul 5 2019 02:45pm
Gold: 0.20
Jul 6 2019 10:31am
turbo-cringe show
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll