Gold: 0.00
May 8 2019 03:04pm
The devs spoke about updating the older end game content again

This post was edited by PurpleStuff on May 8 2019 03:05pm
Gold: 41.00
May 8 2019 03:54pm
Quote (Furdtarmer @ May 8 2019 05:01pm)
why did you?

I'm helding you responsible for this! It will not go unnoticed nor unpunished!
Gold: 61,337.00
Warn: 10%
May 10 2019 01:26am
Quote (Dude012 @ May 8 2019 09:49pm)
Why did I end up watching some poe drama between the worst transexual geek of PoE "Demigodking" and his beloved slave bitch lover "Iron"?

this :rofl:

demicockking however is the biggest scambag in PoE

pointing on his reallife mental illness does not justidy lul
Gold: 23.69
May 10 2019 04:08am
Quote (Furdtarmer @ 8 May 2019 19:58)
wow wtf

sythesis is such bullshit. That axe isnt even finished yet or perfectly rolled... the base carries it. rip pain bane

yep.. demi crafted pain bane invested like 20k exa, few weeks after this synthesized came out LOL rip
Gold: 41.00
May 11 2019 12:12am
Quote (0x00 @ May 10 2019 03:26am)
this :rofl:

demicockking however is the biggest scambag in PoE

pointing on his reallife mental illness does not justidy lul

I looked at a few of the hate comments he wrote at the guy saying how creepy that is to have someone call you on your phone and all that shit and I'm just thinking the irony levels are pretty high for such a trans-looking anti-sociable nerd like that to criticize someody's interactions with other human beings.

Who else than a total nerd gets creeped out by a phone call? Everyone else was probably thinking "Hey go ahead man call the guy, make a new friend" and this guy is like "omg social interaction is so creepy wtf" and spewing non-sense.
I giggled for a bit but found myself wasting my precious time looking at two complete losers create unpaired drama over pixels.

I almost lost it when the other guy called him his "IDOL" LOOLOLLOL

Quote (trader @ May 10 2019 06:08am)
yep.. demi crafted pain bane invested like 20k exa, few weeks after this synthesized came out LOL rip

Well seeing how much of a piece of shit he is, I don't think anyone feels bad about that.
Also knowing someone can hoard tens of thousands of exalted orbs is, in my book, very ashaming. I showed some of my friends how to play PoE and when they saw I had a hundred exalted orbs they looked at me as if I was the biggest nerd of history all of a sudden. I guess when you're this guy you just HAVE to hide from population?
Gold: 15,945.00
May 11 2019 02:09am
Quote (Dude012 @ May 11 2019 06:12am)
I looked at a few of the hate comments he wrote at the guy saying how creepy that is to have someone call you on your phone and all that shit and I'm just thinking the irony levels are pretty high for such a trans-looking anti-sociable nerd like that to criticize someody's interactions with other human beings.

Who else than a total nerd gets creeped out by a phone call? Everyone else was probably thinking "Hey go ahead man call the guy, make a new friend" and this guy is like "omg social interaction is so creepy wtf" and spewing non-sense.
I giggled for a bit but found myself wasting my precious time looking at two complete losers create unpaired drama over pixels.

I almost lost it when the other guy called him his "IDOL" LOOLOLLOL

Well seeing how much of a piece of shit he is, I don't think anyone feels bad about that.
Also knowing someone can hoard tens of thousands of exalted orbs is, in my book, very ashaming. I showed some of my friends how to play PoE and when they saw I had a hundred exalted orbs they looked at me as if I was the biggest nerd of history all of a sudden. I guess when you're this guy you just HAVE to hide from population?

fucking nerds.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll