d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > All Things Antifascist
Prev1115116117
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Sep 8 2019 07:15am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 8 2019 09:07am)
Personal interaction does change some people over time

Only takes a few to make a difference. It doesnt make everything flip at once but it's how people have changed. It's how people have headed towards acceptance with all minorities, getting to know some, ending up with some/one in the family

A lot of people doing wrong can change their ways that is evident by all the people that have changed for the better and there are many

Oh, I know, I stake my whole career on peoples' ability to break deterministic causal bonds of social factors, genetics, physical addictions, etc. I tell every person who asks me for disability that with the right effort they can find jobs and be productive members of society. Some people do not like my Nietzschean attitude though lol. That is okay, that is another way they need to overcome their self...what doesn't kill you can make you stronger if your locus of control is correct.

That is why I think posters here like Endlesssky can eventually quit fantasizing about harming their neighbors. But I'm not an agent of karma unless I'm at work, where I have to be my best self at all times, willing to engage positively with people after they literally headbutt me for being part of the Jewish conspiracy and then apologizing afterward saying they love all gentiles as I tie their restraints to the bed and the nurse is giving them the B-52. Enough about Friday, this isn't my personal blog :p

But yeah, Agent of Karma Monday - Friday 9-5, internet troll the rest of the time. I say half the shit I say here just to get certain reactions out of certain posters.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 8 2019 07:17am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 8 2019 07:16am
Quote (Beowulf @ 8 Sep 2019 14:07)
Personal interaction does change some people over time

Only takes a few to make a difference. It doesnt make everything flip at once but it's how people have changed. It's how people have headed towards acceptance with all minorities, getting to know some, ending up with some/one in the family

A lot of people doing wrong can change their ways that is evident by all the people that have changed for the better and there are many

Mmmhmm. But posting bail for a local klan leader and being a character witness for him in court when he's charged with opening fire toward a group of counterprotestors at Charlottesville? Klan guy got 4 yrs for that. A drastically short sentence considering. Partly because he had that character witness.

Some good might be done. But at what cost?

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Sep 8 2019 07:16am
Gold: 28,296.01
Sep 8 2019 07:21am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 8 2019 06:16am)
Mmmhmm. But posting bail for a local klan leader and being a character witness for him in court when he's charged with opening fire toward a group of counterprotestors at Charlottesville?

This guy is ineffectual because he does whatever he can to befriend or fit in with the nazis. Daryle Lamont Jenkins takes a different approach - he's there to help them if they want to leave the movement but he won't sit there joking about lynching the 'apes' like this guy does.

Ineffectual compared to what? Doxxing shitposters online and pretending the genocides are coming online? Acting like all conservatives are either emboldened racists or morons for following white supremacy aka being a Republican?
Sep 8 2019 07:25am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 8 2019 09:16am)
Mmmhmm. But posting bail for a local klan leader and being a character witness for him in court when he's charged with opening fire toward a group of counterprotestors at Charlottesville? Klan guy got 4 yrs for that. A drastically short sentence considering. Partly because he had that character witness.

I met a black skinhead with a swastika tattooed on his head. I asked him why and he said he hated you know whos.

World is a funny place, and some people live experiences radically different than other people. I'm willing to tolerate these guys in their white hoods as long as they keep it in their backyards.

The KKK Used to have a march at Christmas through downtown Cincinnati, put a cross up in Fountain Square, the center of downtown, and the city would allow that under free speech, as if having free speech entitles you to public space and a forced audience. I wish they would do this again just to have the opportunity to smash it. If you read the article you will see antifascist action in the face of state protection of racist organizations and arrests made for disorderly conduct for repeatedly knocking over the Klan cross. The city quit allowing/endorsing the KKK eventually.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/our-community/from-the-vault/from-the-vault-ku-klux-klan-erects-cross-on-cincinnatis-fountain-square-in-1992

CINCINNATI - It wasn’t a statue or a plaque honoring Robert E. Lee that created a firestorm in Cincinnati 25 years ago.

It was a cross erected by the Ku Klux Klan on Fountain Square during the December holiday season that led to the same divisiveness and condemnation other American cities have been dealing with in the past few weeks.

Despite 24-hour police presence and a barricade around it, protesters knocked down or damaged the KKK’s cross six times during the 10 days it cast its dark shadow on the square. Ten people were arrested for attacking it. Thousands came to condemn it, even as a handful of Klansmen dutifully replaced or raised it back up each time it was felled.

Fountain Square turned into a racial, ideological and legal battleground – city vs. the courts; blacks and whites vs. racists; Jews and Christians vs. the KKK - in 1992 after a federal judge struck down the city’s attempt to bar a menorah during Hanukkah. The city had imposed new regulations that would have prohibited the menorah on the square between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. and required its hosts to remove it at night and put it back in the morning. U.S. District Court Judge Carl Rubin blocked that.

They were "putting the Christ back in Christmas". Early Conservatives, veterans in the War on Christmas. They will be telling their grandchildren about their bravery.

The city tried to block the menorah but allowed the Klan cross.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 8 2019 07:27am
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 8 2019 07:57am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 8 2019 09:01am)
I'm not mad at him at all. I think his actions are a mixed bag... and I don't think he's a white supremacist - just a generally ineffectual guy with good intentions.

I mean if you thought I was mad at him for saying he was called a white supremacist then you aren't even reading what I post.

You said he helps white supremacists, are you high?
Sep 8 2019 08:01am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 8 Sep 2019 14:57)

If posting bail for and being a character witness for a klan leader thus helping him avoid more prison time than he would otherwise have got isn't helping white supremacists idk what is.

Like I said - you clearly haven't read what I post or you wouldn't ask a question this dumb.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Sep 8 2019 08:02am
Sep 8 2019 08:01am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 8 2019 09:57am)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-curious-case-of-daryl-davis-the-black-man-befriending-members-of-the-kkk

Richard Wilson Preston Jr. is not a nice guy.

When the imperial wizard of the Confederate White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan came to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, a year ago, he was spoiling for a fight. “I will go out and shoot you,” he fumes in one video. “I’m pissed off,” he says in another. “I’m going to shoot one of these motherfuckers.” Not long after, spotting a black man wielding a small, makeshift flamethrower, he yells, “Hey, n****r,” pulls a Ruger SR9 pistol, and fires toward the man.

Preston is a birther who has called Barack Obama a “Muslim mongrel.” He once suggested that “every Muslim” should “burn in hell.” He says he was expelled from high school at 16 for getting into a fight with a black boy. He has allegedly failed to pay child support, and police were reportedly called to the Baltimore home he shares with his mother at least 19 times. He has been arrested for rape, assault and theft, although he was not convicted of any of those charges.

So it wasn’t much of a surprise when Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore sentenced him last week to eight years in prison—four of them suspended—for discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school. Prosecutors had asked for that term, citing Preston’s lack of remorse, and Moore agreed, saying that the 53-year-old had acted out of pure “belligerence.”

A man after your own heart. Bolded are things that correlate with one another.

Even so, it was a bit of a shock to see Davis come to Charlottesville to testify on Preston’s behalf at a preliminary hearing last December. He said that he’d known Preston for five years, and that he had put up part of Preston’s $52,000 cash bond. “I’m testifying because he’s my friend,” Davis said. “He’s in trouble and I’m trying to help.”

According to a story on Medium.com, a Klansman who also testified as a character witness for Preston posted after the December hearing that “[t]he ape was a witness [for] Richard and was willing to put up 25000.00 [sic] bucks for his bail. He said he’d take n****rs money and fuck him.”

BFFs lol.

Dude probably likes to watch people fuck his wife. Whatever that is called.

Probably has those weird psychosexual hangups the rest of the alt-right cuckcallers have which is why he is attracted to them so much.

This post was edited by Skinned on Sep 8 2019 08:04am
Sep 8 2019 08:12am
Quote (Skinned @ 8 Sep 2019 15:01)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-curious-case-of-daryl-davis-the-black-man-befriending-members-of-the-kkk

A man after your own heart. Bolded are things that correlate with one another.

BFFs lol.

Dude probably likes to watch people fuck his wife. Whatever that is called.

Probably has those weird psychosexual hangups the rest of the alt-right cuckcallers have which is why he is attracted to them so much.

Small makeshift flamethrower is an exaggeration. Preston said at his trial that a guy was using a lighter with a deodorant can.
Sep 8 2019 08:18am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Sep 8 2019 10:12am)
Small makeshift flamethrower is an exaggeration. Preston said at his trial that a guy was using a lighter with a deodorant can.

I want one of those Elon Musk flamethrowers. As many times as I've hurt myself with my flail and ninja weapons over the years I should probably not get one.
Sep 8 2019 08:23am
Quote (Skinned @ 8 Sep 2019 15:18)
I want one of those Elon Musk flamethrowers. As many times as I've hurt myself with my flail and ninja weapons over the years I should probably not get one.

lol

relevant
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115116117
Add Reply New Topic New Poll