d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andrew Yang
Prev1282930313235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 24 2019 07:30pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 24 2019 08:22pm)
Correct.

Someone make me one of those pushing one of two button memes.
Gold: 1.93
Jun 24 2019 07:33pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 25 2019 12:30pm)
Someone make me one of those pushing one of two button memes.

I am not a fan of democrats, I am far left and far right of them.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 24 2019 08:27pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 24 2019 08:33pm)
I am not a fan of democrats, I am far left and far right of them.

You want high taxes and massive redistribution schemes. Get the fuck out
Jun 24 2019 09:26pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 25 2019 01:27pm)
You want high taxes and massive redistribution schemes. Get the fuck out

I want low personal tax and higher corporate tax with less loopholes.
I want free healthcare and education and a livable wage for full time work.
I also want to end all non skilled immigration to my country and loosen our gun laws.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jun 24 2019 09:27pm
Gold: 12.79
Jun 24 2019 11:00pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 25 2019 12:26am)
I already covered this lie twice.

Yeah and I'm 8 feet tall.
Jun 24 2019 11:04pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Jun 25 2019 04:00pm)
Yeah and I'm 8 feet tall.

Ok ill make it 30 foot tall so you can read it.
THE EMPLOYEES PAY THE TAX NOT THE COMPANY SO THE COMPANY IS NOT PAYING ANY TAX

Better?
If the company did not exist these people would most likely still be working and still paying tax just like people did before the company existed.
Saying "The company pays tax through its workers" is a load of bullshit.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jun 24 2019 11:20pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 25 2019 07:20am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2019 03:47pm)
Why are you still clinging to debunked economic principles?
Trickle down has never worked.

Not as much as hyped, but it most certainly works.
Jun 25 2019 04:26pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 25 2019 05:04am)
Ok ill make it 30 foot tall so you can read it.
THE EMPLOYEES PAY THE TAX NOT THE COMPANY SO THE COMPANY IS NOT PAYING ANY TAX

Better?
If the company did not exist these people would most likely still be working and still paying tax just like people did before the company existed.
Saying "The company pays tax through its workers" is a load of bullshit.

You don't seem to understand how wages work. They are just a measurement of value. Which is why CEOs make a shitton and a guy sorting mail does not. A workers value is related to his skills and the system around him, if there is no one to pay his wage then he is worth nothing. If any moron can slap together a subway sammich then you are getting minimum wage.
Yeah, if a company doesn't exist the worker would indeed still be working, at another company, who is provided the wage, and thus creating value and being taxed. You literally made a circular arguement lol.
There is a reason not everyone is a CEO, doctor, lawyer, highly skilled, etc.
Sorry bud if you want to be making more then minimum wage, bring more than minimum skills.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Jun 25 2019 04:27pm
Jun 25 2019 04:48pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Jun 26 2019 09:26am)
You don't seem to understand how wages work. They are just a measurement of value. Which is why CEOs make a shitton and a guy sorting mail does not. A workers value is related to his skills and the system around him, if there is no one to pay his wage then he is worth nothing. If any moron can slap together a subway sammich then you are getting minimum wage.
Yeah, if a company doesn't exist the worker would indeed still be working, at another company, who is provided the wage, and thus creating value and being taxed. You literally made a circular arguement lol.
There is a reason not everyone is a CEO, doctor, lawyer, highly skilled, etc.
Sorry bud if you want to be making more then minimum wage, bring more than minimum skills.

Hi, Companies run without ceo's all the time, show me one that runs with no employees.
Show me one that runs with no customers..
The CONSUMER is the reason these multinational monstrosities flourish, and the WORKERS are the consumers.
There have been numerous studies done on this.
Before all these monster corporations SMALL business flourished, so that guy might not be working for walmart he may have his own supermarket.

I understand how wages work, and the people in charge do anything they can to deflate the value of wages.
My partner makes her company over 3 million dollars a year in labor and gets paid $145,000.
He actual labor value is much higher but her company has a monopoly in our region and holds all the major contracts.

You keep talking to me like i am an idiot but i am not seeing any shining examples of your economical genius shining through here mate.

As to that crap about "Minimal skills"
Steph has an electrical license, a bachelors in project management, a bachelors in business management and 14 years of experience and technical training.
Her branch manager with almost NONE of these qualifications makes slightly more than she does.
If her branch manager came down sick tomorrow the company would see zero issues, steph has to take a few months off for our pregnancy and the company is reeling.. they literally have no idea what to do since they rely on her so heavily.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jun 25 2019 04:54pm
Jun 25 2019 05:10pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 25 2019 10:48pm)
Hi, Companies run without ceo's all the time, show me one that runs with no employees.
Show me one that runs with no customers..
The CONSUMER is the reason these multinational monstrosities flourish, and the WORKERS are the consumers.
There have been numerous studies done on this.
Before all these monster corporations SMALL business flourished, so that guy might not be working for walmart he may have his own supermarket.

I understand how wages work, and the people in charge do anything they can to deflate the value of wages.
My partner makes her company over 3 million dollars a year in labor and gets paid $145,000.
He actual labor value is much higher but her company has a monopoly in our region and holds all the major contracts.

You keep talking to me like i am an idiot but i am not seeing any shining examples of your economical genius shining through here mate.

As to that crap about "Minimal skills"
Steph has an electrical license, a bachelors in project management, a bachelors in business management and 14 years of experience and technical training.
Her branch manager with almost NONE of these qualifications makes slightly more than she does.
If her branch manager came down sick tomorrow the company would see zero issues, steph has to take a few months off for our pregnancy and the company is reeling.. they literally have no idea what to do since they rely on her so heavily.

I can never figure out if people like you are serious or just intentionally being ignorant/disingenuous.
Yeah no shit you can't get anything done with ZERO people. Wow what a genius comment, guess you win.
In your example, Steph makes great money because she has skills, I don't see the problem but I guess your problem is why isn't steph a branch manager?
Go get the job, if you have the skills nothing is stopping you from doing it. I have no idea what your point is.
Also your fictitious example is ridiculous, I know any manager I have worked with has been very important.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1282930313235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll