d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Strafe Lower Breakpoints
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2019 11:55am
Hello,

what are all the breakpoints for Strafe with Windforce ? I could find the last one on the internet but with my gear I don't think I will reach it.
I have:
Guillaume's face (not socked yet)
Atma's amu
Windforce (not socked yet)
Laying of Hands
Razortail
Dual Raven
Gore rider
To summarize i got only +40% IAS. I would like to know what can I reach by socketing.

If i can't reach a bp by socketing windforce i would like to add an Eld or Pul to deal more damage at a cheap price so I wonder if there are more demons or undeads in the game, anyone knows ?

Ty!

Gold: 45.00
Apr 20 2019 12:12pm
Quote (NecNecLeNecro @ Apr 20 2019 08:55pm)
Hello,

what are all the breakpoints for Strafe with Windforce ? I could find the last one on the internet but with my gear I don't think I will reach it.
I have:
Guillaume's face (not socked yet)
Atma's amu
Windforce (not socked yet)
Laying of Hands
Razortail
Dual Raven
Gore rider
To summarize i got only +40% IAS. I would like to know what can I reach by socketing.

If i can't reach a bp by socketing windforce i would like to add an Eld or Pul to deal more damage at a cheap price so I wonder if there are more demons or undeads in the game, anyone knows ?

Ty!

All relevant mobs are demons
If you are not going to have Faith on you or merc then Eth > Pul/Eld
Or amn because you dont seem to have ll
Swap Guills to Mavina/Andies if you care about ias. DS is nerfed so swap Gores to WTs too
Your mobility must be awful without tele or any frw. Cats/Enigma
Strafe does not mind about ias

This post was edited by wupa on Apr 20 2019 12:14pm
Apr 20 2019 12:27pm
googled for you

get at least this bp

40/15 windforce or eth windforce and change ur helm

This post was edited by The_Charade on Apr 20 2019 12:31pm
Apr 20 2019 03:14pm
Thank you guys.
Ok so I need at least 6% IAS (or 40%). You both suggest my helm is total crap, 35% CB is not worth it ? I know it's reduced for ranged but still.
As Mavina "only" provides IAS, isn't Andy always better (-10% IAS but higher def, +2 skill, +LL) ?

And Eth really worth it in wf ? It's also reduced vs bosses to 12,5%. Besides I plan to use Inner Sight at a high level. For instance Baal has 2847 def in Hell, and Inner Sight could remove like 1k so maybe it's enough and damage would be better ? And +%dmg from Pul is not reduced I think.
Gold: 8.73
Apr 20 2019 03:28pm
Guillames isn't useful for ranged attacks

If you're swapping to a javelin or something to melee bosses then the guillames is fine but for a strafe helm it's junk
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll