d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Telezealot Pvm > Telezealot Build For Pvm
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2019 02:59pm
So I made Death in an eth Berserker axe to test out the damage. Rolled a decent 340%ED. I can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt................. Grief >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Death.
Jul 26 2019 05:38pm

With the help of a fellow Diablo player, Shootin Jimmys, we calculated that, for my set up, when using Grief PB, the IAS necessary to avoid being slowed by Decrepify/Holy Freeze is 113%. This can be achieved with: 33%-40% Grief PB + 20% Highlord + 15% Jewel in G-Face Socket + 15% Jewel in HoZ socket + 10% Nosferatu's + 20% LoH

This build maintains max Zeal frames even when Decrepified or hit with Holy Freeze. Baal and Chaos runs have been shortened.

I show all my gear, stats, skills, and charms at the 6:44 mark in the above video for anyone that is curious.
Gold: 756.00
Jul 28 2019 02:25am
Looks like a fun and rather effective build! Thanks for sharing the vids, was good fun to watch.

Somehow I’m not surprised at Grief > Death :rolleyes: Always meant to try an eDeath zerker on an Avenger - a build that can Uber quite comfortably, I found. Not having to worry about Meph’s Conviction is a massive boon.

My only ever single player Zod went in to making him an eBotD zerker :thumbsup: One of the few melee builds where Grief ain’t actually much use.

This post was edited by Mukhalif on Jul 28 2019 02:26am
Jul 29 2019 11:14am
Thanks. Its a pretty solid all around build and it passes the end game test.
Jul 29 2019 07:07pm

Streaming live Baal runs, getting level 97
Gold: 837.00
Aug 1 2019 09:23pm
Hey Greg O, it’s me, I commented on your YouTube video a week or two ago as Blake Ireland saying how your build was almost identical to the HC ladder telezealot I’ve always run with in the past as Nars and that I switch to my cta/spirit switch for teleing longer distances. Glad to see that you’ve taken a liking to my name for it “telezealot” :D

I now only play plugy hardcore and I’ve been working on mine as well, he’s become quite godly although only level 90 thanks to the farming of my 94 sorc and 94 hdin. I didn’t know it was possible to maintain max ias whilst decrepified and holy frozen. I have everything I would need to achieve that but is it really worth it? I like my verdungos and Um’d guillaumes and um’d hoz a lot ^_^
Gold: 837.00
Aug 1 2019 09:45pm
Oh and by the way, I wanted to mention a couple other things that I do differently. 1 being the Carrion Wind ring, the twisters it casts stun nearby enemies and looks cool doing it. You end up losing your mana leech but it does have up to 9% life leech and 10% damage taken goes to mana and I use redemption when I really need mana anyway.

Also I use ebug gloom armor on my merc. It is extremely helpful when there are a ton of archers or other ranged enemies but you’re in the middle of a melee pack and they’re firing volleys at you. When they hit your merc it will cast dim vision on a whole group thus blinding them for a few seconds so they stop attacking. It’s also useful versus souls. And the runeword is just Fal Um Pul and in an ebug shell will have about 3k defense plus 45 all res.

This post was edited by GetStabby on Aug 1 2019 09:46pm
Aug 2 2019 06:08am
What's up GetStabby/Blake Ireland? It's a sweet build with quite a bit of room for customization. The build will dominate while using various equipment and stats/skills. I think he is a great choice for hardcore. He is tanky AF and hits like a freight train.

And yes, if you get the IAS high enough, Decrepify OR Holy Freeze will not slow your Zeal frames (When you're hit with both, that will slow you down). Shootin Jimmys figured that out during one of my streams. He calculated that when using Grief PB and Fanaticism, the Zealot would need at least 113% IAS to maintain max Zeal frames. It definitely works and is extremely useful when you're in Chaos and fighting Baal waves where you are constantly getting Decrepified. It keeps your DPS at maximum and really eliminates the chore of having slow Zeal frames. I'm a BIG fan.
Gold: 3,003.00
Aug 2 2019 12:50pm
every pvm smiters/zealers work :D

i had this tele smiter for keyhunt:

switch: wizzy+ 35 fcr ST (first bo, than change weapon to wizzy)
+ arach + To gloves -> 125 fcr on switch
other eq: eni, gulli, gore, hl, raven, bk, exile

worked well, mainly i made this char for tele to lilith

This post was edited by Safi on Aug 2 2019 12:51pm
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll