d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Telezealot Pvm > Telezealot Build For Pvm
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2019 09:23pm
this is terrible try again my full Hwanin's tele zealot (amulet tele charge) fully outclasses you in every aspect.

you need all these op items to keep u propped up on a high horse meanwhile I would respectfully smack the fuck outta u

nerd

Shite dog.... what's a Hwanin's tele zealot? Share the knowledge.... Is it PvP or PvM? My Zealot is for PvM only.

This post was edited by TorkHammer on Jun 3 2019 09:24pm
Jun 4 2019 09:42am
I solved Uber Mephisto because he was killing me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiCitJ-luI0&t=3s

Basically swap belt to Tgod, dual leech ring to Wisp, and shield to Um'd HoZ. Did not even need to use a health or rejuvenation potion!
Gold: 33.00
Jun 5 2019 02:38pm
I personally like ‘Death’ based build but yeah definitely FCR/Leech ring + Spirit switch for tele. But why not Might merc over HF? Decrep + Cold damage should slow down everything already
Jun 5 2019 05:38pm
Quote (Cptav @ Jun 5 2019 04:38pm)
I personally like ‘Death’ based build but yeah definitely FCR/Leech ring + Spirit switch for tele. But why not Might merc over HF? Decrep + Cold damage should slow down everything already

Death would work too, for sure. You can also do a Might Merc if you want a little extra damage. It depends what you like and there is definitely room in this build for customization.

However, if you value maximum safety, HF + Decrep is going to be the best. It's possible to kill monsters in the game before they even complete a single attack animation =) It's extremely satisfying....
Jun 11 2019 06:56am
Gold: 5.00
Jun 11 2019 07:14am
Bruh, you need two things - life tap and being able to hit them. You have neither. Everything else is nn. Who zeals bosses from max health?
Jun 11 2019 09:54am
Quote (Fearsome_bg @ Jun 11 2019 09:14am)
Bruh, you need two things - life tap and being able to hit them. You have neither. Everything else is nn. Who zeals bosses from max health?

IDK, I farmed 18 torches in about 2 hours. Seems to work..... something different.
Jun 11 2019 10:16am
I'm still learning too. I opted for res charms in lieu of damage charms for ubers. Kill speed stayed about the same and res was much better, combined with the stacked light absorb off wisp and T-God's. Something different for us lowly SP Plugy players.....
Gold: 5.00
Jun 12 2019 12:39am
Quote (TorkHammer @ Jun 11 2019 06:16pm)
I'm still learning too. I opted for res charms in lieu of damage charms for ubers. Kill speed stayed about the same and res was much better, combined with the stacked light absorb off wisp and T-God's. Something different for us lowly SP Plugy players.....

I watched for a bit, no worries. You mentioned that you've had survivability issues, I'm telling you how to avoid them. Obviously, stacking light sorb works for Meph, so that's handled.

If your end goal was to a) survive and b) farm, you just can't ignore the fact that smite is a guaranteed hit (compared to your 74% chance to hit UT Diablo), and that smite + decent AS and positioning of your char + life tap means you just can't die.

On the other hand, if you want to absolutely use zeal and not smite, then all the stuff I've said can be ignored.

I'm talking single player ofc, since who plays bnet nowadays?
Jun 12 2019 08:08am
Quote (Fearsome_bg @ Jun 12 2019 02:39am)
I watched for a bit, no worries. You mentioned that you've had survivability issues, I'm telling you how to avoid them. Obviously, stacking light sorb works for Meph, so that's handled.

If your end goal was to a) survive and b) farm, you just can't ignore the fact that smite is a guaranteed hit (compared to your 74% chance to hit UT Diablo), and that smite + decent AS and positioning of your char + life tap means you just can't die.

On the other hand, if you want to absolutely use zeal and not smite, then all the stuff I've said can be ignored.

I'm talking single player ofc, since who plays bnet nowadays?

I appreciate you checking it out and I always love talking Diablo theory with a fellow player.

The Smiter with life tap is powerful and the overwhelming favorite when it comes to running Ubers. I think most players will agree on that.

My build aims to have a charc that can run Chaos on p8 and then farm a torch if desired. I'm also aware that this game is 19 years old, and I am not trying anything new lol

I guess its a build aiming to be competent in many situations, but not the best in any one specific situation.

This post was edited by TorkHammer on Jun 12 2019 08:20am
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll