d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Diablo: We Are Waiting Trailer
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,971.01
May 12 2019 07:28pm
Quote (Omacron @ May 12 2019 02:05pm)
To be fair, the development team, along with the higher echelon business minds at Activision knew exactly what they were doing with Diablo 3. They understood that they were going to push away quite a large number of their core audience from prior games. They took a different approach, with hopes of higher profits, which undoubtedly paid off. While I'm sure they do have team members that want to provide content to appease the old school, Diablo 1/2 fan base; That gets pushback from the corporate minds who prefer profit over game quality. This is why we are seeing shit like Diablo Immortal. Seldom few people want it, but those dollar signs are screaming at the executives, and they know it's going to sell like fucking hotcakes.

I have zero hopes for Diablo 4. Will I buy it? Yes. (which is the issue in and of itself)

That's pretty much what I think too. There are probably developpers that actually want to make a fun Diablo game, but the people leading the development only want the $$, whichc contradicts everything. I hope for a Diablo 4, but I don't have any hope from Blizzard and I'd still buy Diablo 4. This is so unlogical, but I just love the diablo universe...
Gold: 230,806.33
May 12 2019 10:43pm
Quote (Escanor @ May 12 2019 02:26am)
Pretty nice trailer actually. Even after all that happened, I can't help but still hope for Diablo 4. What scares me most though is that the people leading the teams on Diablo don't look passionnate at all. It's not looking so good to be honest, I don't even know if they'll be able to see the mistakes they made in Diablo 3 and fix them... Yet I still hope for Diablo 4 since I love the series.

ok durtilla
Gold: 20.02
May 14 2019 07:22am
Lol this is just a trainwreck.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll