d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Adcc 2019 > Olympics Of Jiu Jitsu
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.01
Apr 19 2019 11:01pm
Hey guys, can you all do me a favor and go vote in this poll? A couple of my teammates are being considered for the last spot(s) in a couple of these weight classes at ADCC this year. If you don’t know what ADCC is, it’s basically the olympics of Jiu Jitsu. The best active competitors in the world are either invited or win their spots by competing at various trials tournaments around the globe.

Keith Krikorian in the 66kg bracket got second place in the two North American qualifiers that they hold which earns the winners spots in ADCC. He submitted all his opponents before losing in the finals both times.

PJ Barch in the 77kg bracket was actually dominating in the first ADCC North American trials but had to pull out of the tournament going into the semifinals after a freak injury occurred in a previous match that he won. I think he would have walked away with gold that day otherwise (and earned his spot in the tournament).

And if you feel like voting for any other guys for the other divisions, Jon Blank and Adam Sachnoff are also in the 10th Planet affiliation even though they aren’t intimate teammates of mine like Keith and PJ. Both Keith and PJ also have some of the most exciting submission-only Jiu Jitsu styles in the game.

ADCC is being held sometime in September so if any of you guys like Jiu Jitsu, it’s usually a good one to watch. Ultra high level stuff

https://www.flograppling.com/articles/6452554-only-a-few-adcc-invites-are-left-have-your-say-in-who-should-get-them
Gold: 450.00
Apr 19 2019 11:23pm
Put a vote for both. One guy has a pretty sizable lead, the other one is a bit behind.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2019 12:03am
Ditto, voted for ya boy even though Lachy Giles is a mate of ours :D
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll