d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Trang Set Question > Does Fcr Matter?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Apr 19 2019 08:08pm
wondering whether i should use fcr rings or 2x soj

its been a while since i last played, but if i remember correctly trang doesn't benefit from fcr
Gold: 19,640.61
Apr 20 2019 12:04am

Vampire necro has terrible fcr… scroll down to the bottom of my profile for FCR breakpoints for vampire necro. If you gonna summon with trang set, then use 2x soj. If you gonna pvp-posion nova with trangset, then a few str/dex/res rings would be better.
Apr 20 2019 08:31pm
Quote (joeinfhills @ Apr 20 2019 12:04am)
Vampire necro has terrible fcr… scroll down to the bottom of my profile for FCR breakpoints for vampire necro. If you gonna summon with trang set, then use 2x soj. If you gonna pvp-posion nova with trangset, then a few str/dex/res rings would be better.

t4t!
Gold: 22,189.49
Apr 20 2019 09:34pm
the tables for fcr on trangs form are;

the FPA is the number of frames per animation, limiting frequency of casts
the AF is the action frame, how soon into the animation the action takes place

vampire form has the worst FPA in the game but the best AF in the game- even better than a 200% fcr sorc- meaning you can always get off one cast very very quickly, but then you're stuck "self-stunned" as you wave your arms uselessly in the air after casting in the backswing of the animation
this however works quite well if you can interrupt your backswing animation somehow. Its been possible with weapon switching and some tricks, but blizzard has changed the behavior on the serverside several times and I don't know what works and what doesn't anymore since there's no documentation. But at least it was possible to take a trangs necro into pvp and effectively take only ~4-8 frames to cast a spell and immediately resume running via WSG, canceling your backswing entirely. Perhaps with hax it was even possible for a trangs nec to cast at 4 fpa, like modders once did using tmc- but again, patched on serverside, so who knows what happens now
Apr 20 2019 09:36pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 20 2019 09:34pm)
the tables for fcr on trangs form are;

https://i.imgur.com/aAZKTMF.png

the FPA is the number of frames per animation, limiting frequency of casts
the AF is the action frame, how soon into the animation the action takes place

vampire form has the worst FPA in the game but the best AF in the game- even better than a 200% fcr sorc- meaning you can always get off one cast very very quickly, but then you're stuck "self-stunned" as you wave your arms uselessly in the air after casting in the backswing of the animation
this however works quite well if you can interrupt your backswing animation somehow. Its been possible with weapon switching and some tricks, but blizzard has changed the behavior on the serverside several times and I don't know what works and what doesn't anymore since there's no documentation. But at least it was possible to take a trangs necro into pvp and effectively take only ~4-8 frames to cast a spell and immediately resume running via WSG, canceling your backswing entirely. Perhaps with hax it was even possible for a trangs nec to cast at 4 fpa, like modders once did using tmc- but again, patched on serverside, so who knows what happens now

:thumbsup: t4this
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll