d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > What Do You Kill In Clear Farm Zones? > Pit, Worldstone, Etc
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 230.00
Apr 18 2019 02:09pm
Just wondering what you guys kill. say you farm worldstone, do you only kill the unique mobs or do you kill normal mobs too?
Gold: 175.01
Apr 18 2019 02:29pm
I do not kill any of them. Violence is against my religion.

My friend uses conversion or mind blast to convert them to my team then I heal them using holy bolt
Gold: 7,658.00
Apr 18 2019 02:44pm
Quote (Bosefis @ Apr 18 2019 10:09pm)
Just wondering what you guys kill. say you farm worldstone, do you only kill the unique mobs or do you kill normal mobs too?

Kill all

Most good drops i found
Where from regular monsters

Worldstone 2/3 Is good for mf
Do that in full baalgames
Gold: 15,715.00
Apr 18 2019 03:50pm
they said im noob, but i like to kill all mobs
Gold: 22,612.50
Apr 18 2019 08:51pm
It largely depends on which character you play. For instance:

If I'm playing a lightning sorc, I'll do Chaos + Baals (p8 is best). In Chaos, you teleport to the entrance and do a full clear. The only thing being skipped is unbreakable lightning immunes (unless it is a seal boss). Then we skip through Worldstone and tele straight into the throne room. Clear the throne, kill waves and then Baal skipping nothing. (The exception being HC ladder where it is better to reset the game than spend time fighting very nasty unbreakable immune packs - mostly souls).

On the other hand, If I was playing a Chaos Barb, I would teleport straight to Nihlathak and kill him. Then teleport straight to the seals in Chaos, pop them and kill the seal bosses + Diablo only. Then leech exp in throne (p8 game ofc - Ideally where the rest of the players are doing Baals only so you don't need to share Diablo EXP).

The idea is that you can optimise your build/playstyle to maximise the efficiency of whatever you're trying to achieve. In the case of the Chaos Barb - that is a build specifically made for reaching 99 quickly. It's ability to MF is mediocre at best, it is very good at rushing (side bonus) and it is very slow at Ubers (requires a few gear switches as well). But if you compare levelling speed from 95-99, a Chaos Barb will literally level about 10x faster than a random Frenzy or WW Barb going around clearing everything.

This post was edited by draftw3dr on Apr 18 2019 08:52pm
Gold: 230.00
Apr 18 2019 09:51pm
Quote (draftw3dr @ Apr 18 2019 09:51pm)
It largely depends on which character you play. For instance:

If I'm playing a lightning sorc, I'll do Chaos + Baals (p8 is best). In Chaos, you teleport to the entrance and do a full clear. The only thing being skipped is unbreakable lightning immunes (unless it is a seal boss). Then we skip through Worldstone and tele straight into the throne room. Clear the throne, kill waves and then Baal skipping nothing. (The exception being HC ladder where it is better to reset the game than spend time fighting very nasty unbreakable immune packs - mostly souls).

On the other hand, If I was playing a Chaos Barb, I would teleport straight to Nihlathak and kill him. Then teleport straight to the seals in Chaos, pop them and kill the seal bosses + Diablo only. Then leech exp in throne (p8 game ofc - Ideally where the rest of the players are doing Baals only so you don't need to share Diablo EXP).

The idea is that you can optimise your build/playstyle to maximise the efficiency of whatever you're trying to achieve. In the case of the Chaos Barb - that is a build specifically made for reaching 99 quickly. It's ability to MF is mediocre at best, it is very good at rushing (side bonus) and it is very slow at Ubers (requires a few gear switches as well). But if you compare levelling speed from 95-99, a Chaos Barb will literally level about 10x faster than a random Frenzy or WW Barb going around clearing everything.

thank you for your detailed reply. I guess I should have been more specific. I can clear anything with my hdin, but im just not sure what isnt worth killing for farming/MF purposes. I like to run worldstone, pit, and mausoleum between bosses but not sure if taking time to kill normal white mobs is worthwhile.
Gold: 22,612.50
Apr 18 2019 09:53pm
For MF purposes, you should only be going for elite packs :D
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Apr 19 2019 05:53am
Mobs.
Gold: 170.00
Apr 19 2019 10:38am
Quote (Worrywart @ 18 Apr 2019 22:29)
I do not kill any of them. Violence is against my religion.

My friend uses conversion or mind blast to convert them to my team then I heal them using holy bolt

^ lol

Quote (Bosefis @ 18 Apr 2019 22:09)

Depends on my mood tbh.. Its about 50/50
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll