d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Build Ideas?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 18 2019 01:44pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Apr 18 2019 12:49pm)
Arakalis is alright but I wouldnt do it. The damage is nice but having to resummon spider mid boss is a bitch sometimes. Plus having to deal with spectres is very annoying.

id prob do my own spin of it .. i dont like copying other ppls stuff exact
Gold: 1,611.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 18 2019 01:46pm
Quote (DaTz @ Apr 18 2019 12:44pm)
id prob do my own spin of it .. i dont like copying other ppls stuff exact

Idk there really isnt a own spin to it. You either run spectres or you don't. You pick between 2 different chest pieces depending on what aspect and that's that. Hehe

Also you trying to do everything like UE or just mapping?

This post was edited by HereComesTheKraken on Apr 18 2019 01:47pm
Apr 18 2019 03:14pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Apr 18 2019 01:46pm)
doesn't sound like he uses the spectres even, and certainly aren't needed.

ive never played it but my very newb friend is running a variant of that and loving it, so figured it might be perfect for datz, and the unique weapon needed is like lvl 53 i think.

bruh

Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Apr 18 2019 03:46pm)
Idk there really isnt a own spin to it. You either run spectres or you don't. You pick between 2 different chest pieces depending on what aspect and that's that. Hehe

Also you trying to do everything like UE or just mapping?

everything ofc ill figure it out :S
Apr 18 2019 03:32pm
Quote (DaTz @ Apr 18 2019 02:14pm)
bruh

everything ofc ill figure it out :S

It's all good man I was just giving you some info on a build someone suggested. You can take it or leave it idc.
Gold: 1,444.13
Apr 18 2019 04:07pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Apr 18 2019 01:56pm)
Spectres add an insane amount of damage to the build especially for boss killing. I'm just stating info from personal experience. Running out of flasks and spiders during a boss fight literally = death. You just have to accept that. Other than the few things the build was pretty dang fun.

What's the unique chest level req tho?

yah not really

if flasks are a concern run a scion and go pathfinder/necro or some shit like that.
Its sounds like maybe you struggle with flask management a little perhaps, which is understandable.
you can use any armour your like with the build, just running the dagger will take you through tier 15's easily

my friend playing his own version is doing a scion pathfinder/necro he is 70 years old and can't handle more than one flask and using one key at a time and he is loving this build.
he uses death's oath armour
I would say devouring diadem is just too OP not to use it, but it also is not required.
Apr 18 2019 04:58pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Apr 18 2019 03:07pm)
yah not really

if flasks are a concern run a scion and go pathfinder/necro or some shit like that.
Its sounds like maybe you struggle with flask management a little perhaps, which is understandable.
you can use any armour your like with the build, just running the dagger will take you through tier 15's easily

my friend playing his own version is doing a scion pathfinder/necro he is 70 years old and can't handle more than one flask and using one key at a time and he is loving this build.
he uses death's oath armour
I would say devouring diadem is just too OP not to use it, but it also is not required.

Why would he be running deaths oath?
Plus hes getting a ton of damage from death aura from that chest. If he socketed correctly of course.

And no it has absolutely nothing to do with poor flask management sometimes your spider just drop at the wrong time during a boss fight and sometimes your (whatever skill you are using to kill worms from writhing) just doesn't proc so what you do when you end up summing 0-2 spiders. You stand there like an idiot. Haha what I'm saying is just things that can happen and happen alot. But like I said a million times the build is still super fun. Just dumb things come along with it hehe :)

And if you are really trying to say the spectres dont add an insane amount of damage sadly you dont know what you are talking about.

And ya devouring is a GG choice. Also try the other one for just mapping that makes you constantly summon spiders. Summon once and go!!!

This post was edited by HereComesTheKraken on Apr 18 2019 05:00pm
Gold: 1,444.13
Apr 18 2019 05:19pm
Quote (HereComesTheKraken @ Apr 18 2019 06:58pm)
Why would he be running deaths oath?
Plus hes getting a ton of damage from death aura from that chest. If he socketed correctly of course.

And no it has absolutely nothing to do with poor flask management sometimes your spider just drop at the wrong time during a boss fight and sometimes your (whatever skill you are using to kill worms from writhing) just doesn't proc so what you do when you end up summing 0-2 spiders. You stand there like an idiot. Haha what I'm saying is just things that can happen and happen alot. But like I said a million times the build is still super fun. Just dumb things come along with it hehe :)

And if you are really trying to say the spectres dont add an insane amount of damage sadly you dont know what you are talking about.

And ya devouring is a GG choice. Also try the other one for just mapping that makes you constantly summon spiders. Summon once and go!!!

were you using desecrate with spell cascade to summon your spiders?
i guess with death's oath you kill the worms instantly so no problem there summoning

i am saying that the spectres just aren't needed. the dps is already plenty without them.
Apr 18 2019 06:52pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Apr 18 2019 04:19pm)
were you using desecrate with spell cascade to summon your spiders?
i guess with death's oath you kill the worms instantly so no problem there summoning

i am saying that the spectres just aren't needed. the dps is already plenty without them.

Of course I was.

And ya I thought of that to. The aura popping worms.
And I'm saying the spectres are needed imo but that's just me. And your opinion is yours. Dont want ya to feel like I'm saying you are wrong or anything :P
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Apr 19 2019 01:13am
0.25sec skeleton duration jewels heartbound loop cwdt heal disco
Apr 21 2019 03:17pm
was leveling the spider dude and got bored with it at like lvl 40 lol

theory crafted a frenzy build that "in my head" sounds good af so leveling that now :D
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll