d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > I Will Die Alone
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 352.69
Apr 18 2019 10:22am
Quote (NatureNames @ 18 Apr 2019 18:16)
I know people twice you age that are dating. I can't speak for their sex life but that becomes less important the older you get anyways.

And realisticly we all die alone. "He died surrounded by loved ones..." Is only a consolation for the living.

hope I will date sooner then that!

ye...we die alone... :(

I sometimes think about stuff like this and it destroyes my mind, I cannot think of it, it defies what I can think of, I can think of dreams, realitly, Imagination, but death is the 4th think, and I cannot do it......
Apr 18 2019 10:33am
Quote (Beowulf @ 18 Apr 2019 18:19)
30s can be the best years of your life with a little work as a male that hasn't peaked yet

don't worry about what people think focus on how you act and treat others and yourself. treat yourself with respect and appreciation for your life and opportunity and you can also treat others the same way

that positive living will change your life for the better

day goals week goals month goals

1 day a few days a week a few weeks a few months next thing you know you're closer to where you had hoped you would end up and that can be pretty much wherever you wanna go within reason

start today, set a goal that pushes you a little out of your comfort zone in a direction you wanna go then boom you're on your way to brighter days

glad you have typed this, lately my goal is to improve my handwritning, I had major problems with it since I was born~ and like 1 month ago I watched a anime that really hit me at a point I never expected it,

I know it is fiction but~ here is a short story, the girl had both her arms shoot of in the war and yet she tried her best to write despide having metalic arms,

and I was thnking to myself, god damn I have two perfectly working arms and mind yet I cannot write stuff well, even my coworkers told me I need to write better and my family yet I could not do that, why?

I have really put my max effort into writing perfectly in my handwriting into a pice of paper lately, even if I have completely cold hands and I put the paper into the wall to write on it,

I will try to improve myself....

This post was edited by Texerox2013 on Apr 18 2019 10:36am
Gold: 40.64
Apr 18 2019 10:40am
Quote (Texerox2013 @ Apr 18 2019 09:22am)
hope I will date sooner then that!

ye...we die alone... :(

I sometimes think about stuff like this and it destroyes my mind, I cannot think of it, it defies what I can think of, I can think of dreams, realitly, Imagination, but death is the 4th think, and I cannot do it......

We all die. It's part of reality. The cycle of life and death is at the core of the ecosystem that we live and rely on. Without death there would be no life. We are all in this together. You are not alone.
Apr 18 2019 10:43am
Quote (NatureNames @ 18 Apr 2019 18:40)
We all die. It's part of reality. The cycle of life and death is at the core of the ecosystem that we live and rely on. Without death there would be no life. We are all in this together. You are not alone.

I do wish to live more then 100 years or something...

I want to watch and see so much more then I have so far,

but I am throwing away my time at work :fume: :fume: :fume:
Gold: 28,296.01
Apr 18 2019 10:49am
Quote (Texerox2013 @ Apr 18 2019 09:33am)
glad you have typed this, lately my goal is to improve my handwritning, I had major problems with is since I was born~ and like 1 month ago I watched a anime that really hit me at a point I never expected it,

I know it is fiction but~ here is a short story, the girl had both her arms shoot of in the war and yet she tried her best to write despide having metalic arms,

and I was thnking to myself, god damn I have two perfetly working arms and mind yet I cannot write stuff well, even my coworkers told me I need to write better and my family yet I could not do that, why?

I have really put my max effort into writing pereftly in my handwriting into a pice of paper lately, even if I have completely cold hands and I put the paper into the wall to write on it,

I will try to improve myself....

is it something you're truly passionate about, something you feel is right for you?

why are your coworkers and your family telling you that you "need to write better"?

you are your own person and the way to find happiness with who you are is to express yourself and follow your passions, not chase what others tell you or try to live through the expectations of others

I see that you want to find a significant other from your other posts, hard to find a positive relationship with a person that is high on you when you're down on yourself

that opens you up to being manipulated, that's why it's best to find your voice and become independent and confident so you're not only ready to bring more into your life but it will be easier for you to find a compatible person

If you love to write and want to get better great but if others are pushing and pulling you over it and not offering productive criticism and possible solutions instead just demanding and expecting that environment will make it harder for you to grow on paper and in life

Gold: 1.69
Apr 18 2019 11:12am
Same
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Apr 18 2019 12:31pm
Ill take the blackest hole
Gold: 88.21
Apr 18 2019 03:33pm
Apr 19 2019 08:14am
Quote (Beowulf @ 18 Apr 2019 18:49)
is it something you're truly passionate about, something you feel is right for you?

why are your coworkers and your family telling you that you "need to write better"?

you are your own person and the way to find happiness with who you are is to express yourself and follow your passions, not chase what others tell you or try to live through the expectations of others

I see that you want to find a significant other from your other posts, hard to find a positive relationship with a person that is high on you when you're down on yourself

that opens you up to being manipulated, that's why it's best to find your voice and become independent and confident so you're not only ready to bring more into your life but it will be easier for you to find a compatible person

If you love to write and want to get better great but if others are pushing and pulling you over it and not offering productive criticism and possible solutions instead just demanding and expecting that environment will make it harder for you to grow on paper and in life

I have no idea why they want me to write better, but they are not wrong, but I write way better then I used too, at least I belive it so,
and yeah.. I will find 1 girl someday..

also, I never liked writing much, drawing is where I am good at!
Gold: 28,296.01
Apr 19 2019 08:19am
Quote (Texerox2013 @ Apr 19 2019 07:14am)
I have no idea why they want me to write better, but they are not wrong, but I write way better then I used too, at least I belive it so,
and yeah.. I will find 1 girl someday..

also, I never liked writing much, drawing is where I am good at!

You have no idea why they want you to do something but they are not wrong?

Maybe you're struggling with writing because that's not your dream it appears to be what others expect of you for some reason

You're 27. Old enough to set your own expectations for yourself and be your own man outside of what others want or expect, young enough to still have prime time to do so
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll