d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > So Guys > I Actually Accomplished Something
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 19 2019 04:20am
Quote (KungPeriodFu @ Apr 19 2019 03:18am)
highs and lows, highs and lows.

you're pretty high now. you seem like the kind of guy who might shoot up the place when he's low so...

dont shoot up the place

Lol, I grew up where there was a gun rack in the truck. Loaded ready to go.

Never would ever pull it out unless my life my threatened directly and immediately.

Not in fist fights. Not in nothing.
Different times my friend but i am not 12 and upset at the world.
Gold: 35,940.00
Apr 19 2019 04:25am
Quote (TrapKingz @ Apr 19 2019 10:20pm)
Lol, I grew up where there was a gun rack in the truck. Loaded ready to go.

Never would ever pull it out unless my life my threatened directly and immediately.

Not in fist fights. Not in nothing.
Different times my friend but i am not 12 and upset at the world.

most mass murders are committed by adults who are angry at the world
Apr 19 2019 04:38am
Quote (KungPeriodFu @ Apr 19 2019 03:25am)
most mass murders are committed by adults who are angry at the world

Well, I insure you, I will KMS long before I do that.
Gold: 2,557.69
Apr 19 2019 04:50am
Quote (TrapKingz @ Apr 18 2019 06:59am)
I officially work at Intel's Headquarters here in Oregon.
It's like its OWN FREAKING CITY guys.

I'm simply a field service tech pairing up with AMAT to meet end clients needs on campus (Intel)
I've been doing semiconductor maintenance for about 2-3 years now. For much much smaller companies.
Semiconductor testing/assembly for 1 year

I've never dreamt of being apart of such a huge company with such crazy great opportunities.
AMAT is huge aswell, however, I guess since we work there, any good techs are likely snagged up. My foot is in the door boys!

The positive/spread the love posts HAS WORKED.
TYMEN

This raises an old question that I often asked myself throughout life.. Is it better to work for a bigger company? Or a smaller one? I've worked for both.

Bigger companies seem to have higher rewards for doing less. However climbing the ladder has often been harder since there's already idiots senior to you who will try to keep you down.

Smaller company is sometimes like a ladder season in d2, everyone has the same opportunities and you can quickly rank up within the company.. But the ceiling is often lower.

Pros and cons for each. Very interesting question!
Gold: 35,940.00
Apr 19 2019 04:52am
Quote (TrapKingz @ Apr 19 2019 10:38pm)
Well, I insure you, I will KMS long before I do that.

that's cheerful..
Apr 19 2019 04:56am
Quote (bloodmeal @ Apr 19 2019 03:50am)
This raises an old question that I often asked myself throughout life.. Is it better to work for a bigger company? Or a smaller one? I've worked for both.

Bigger companies seem to have higher rewards for doing less. However climbing the ladder has often been harder since there's already idiots senior to you who will try to keep you down.

Smaller company is sometimes like a ladder season in d2, everyone has the same opportunities and you can quickly rank up within the company.. But the ceiling is often lower.

Pros and cons for each. Very interesting question!

Realistically if you factor in benefits. large companies are always better for manufacturing and production
For many other things its shit. Walmart pays their employees MINIMUM WAGE. While they make BILLIONS. They offer no health care, no dental, or vision. The bare minimum.

When it comes to this specific field, your benefits are often paid for and you're usually very well compensated for your work

Climbing the ladder just depends who you make friends with. I almost was a Supervisor at Lam Research at the ripe age of 20 because I knew the right people and had the work ethic to do it.

(LAM ended up having massive lay offs, no promotions offered)
I hate working for small companies, they never have the supplies, sometimes not even OHSA or ESD complaint. I aim for safety and quality and some companies (most of the time small companies) do not want that. They want max profit.
Gold: 2,557.69
Apr 19 2019 05:35am
Quote (TrapKingz @ Apr 19 2019 10:56am)
Realistically if you factor in benefits. large companies are always better for manufacturing and production
For many other things its shit. Walmart pays their employees MINIMUM WAGE. While they make BILLIONS. They offer no health care, no dental, or vision. The bare minimum.

When it comes to this specific field, your benefits are often paid for and you're usuallyvery well compensated for your work

Climbing the ladder just depends who you make friends with. I almost was a Supervisor at Lam Research at the ripe age of 20 because I knew the right people and had the work ethic to do it.

(LAM ended up having massive lay offs, no promotions offered)
I hate working for small companies, they never have the supplies, sometimes not even OHSA or ESD complaint. I aim for safety and quality and some companies (most of the time small companies) do not want that. They want max profit.

My field is architecture.

I find the middle ground to be the best in this field. If the company is too big then its all red tape and paperwork and stress... If the company is too small then you're always wondering if you'll ever get anywhere.

10 staff seems the right balance here.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll