d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Catacombs >
Poll > Totem Glyps Vs Your Own > Was This Intended?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,929.00
Apr 18 2019 08:19am
I have just recently learnt about CARTRACK's health issues. I'm sorry I missed his topic. We have met here only for a short while but it was enough for me to know he's a very kind spirit, nice and helpful member of our community. I wish him all the best :love: Come back to us soon!

That said.
I still don't understand why are you guys discussing it here? There are hundreds of other topics but you must have picked on this one :mad: Not to mention ones, you can create on your own - concerning your issue! :fume:
I really don't want to be notified about any more posts here but I still feel responsible for what's going on in my topics.
I already asked moderators couple of hours ago to shut this one down for good.
I hope they respond to it.

This post was edited by mastodont on Apr 18 2019 08:31am
Gold: 55,531.41
Apr 18 2019 10:37am
Quote (mastodont @ Apr 18 2019 06:19am)
I have just recently learnt about CARTRACK's health issues. I'm sorry I missed his topic. We have met here only for a short while but it was enough for me to know he's a very kind spirit, nice and helpful member of our community. I wish him all the best :love: Come back to us soon!

That said.
I still don't understand why are you guys discussing it here? There are hundreds of other topics but you must have picked on this one :mad: Not to mention ones, you can create on your own - concerning your issue! :fume:
I really don't want to be notified about any more posts here but I still feel responsible for what's going on in my topics.
I already asked moderators couple of hours ago to shut this one down for good.
I hope they respond to it.

Thanks for the concern. As stated in a previous thread, I survived the surgery and am in recovery. I am about 90% recovered. I will be leaving Brazil (and this horrible WiFi/internet that I’ve been dealing with for the past few weeks) tomorrow night. So I should be back in game again soon.

Not going to rehash the previous thread - what was said was said. Like life, some people would rather watch the world burn.

I thank everyone else for their support.

As for this topic, I also believe that you should not use tote glyphs as your own for reasons pretty much already explained. So a no vote from me as well
Gold: 1,929.00
Apr 18 2019 10:40am
Quote (CARTRACK @ 18 Apr 2019 18:37)
Thanks for the concern. As stated in a previous thread, I survived the surgery and am in recovery. I am about 90% recovered. I will be leaving Brazil (and this horrible WiFi/internet that I’ve been dealing with for the past few weeks) tomorrow night. So I should be back in game again soon.

Not going to rehash the previous thread - what was said was said. Like life, some people would rather watch the world burn.

I thank everyone else for their support.

As for this topic, I also believe that you should not use tote glyphs as your own for reasons pretty much already explained. So a no vote from me as well

That's a nice surprise! Glad to hear you are ok buddy. :thumbsup:
Yeah. This topic here was a bad idea since the beginning. Can somebody close it down finally? Please :cry:
Gold: 3,313.57
Apr 21 2019 08:18pm
I do not know if it would break the game but i figure it would be fun if they were considered separate and could stack onto each other.
I might just be more tempted to buy and use a 10-20 stat glyph if i have a random 10-20 stat pop up in game and see what its like to have gfg for a day, hour, minute. :cry:

I guess with gfg this might be op though so i get it if that is to much power.
Go Back To Catacombs Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll