d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Zone - The Bowazon > One Twisted Hc Journey
Prev1363738
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,892.68
May 1 2019 06:35pm
Not bad gear since you did not re run your areas... pity you did not have strafe, that could have helped you out immensely.

Fend... interesting concept, seems like FallenZealot gave you clues on what NOT to increase in skills... basically DAE. You might have to use the classic tactics, doorways, thin corridors, hold shift and let them run in since you have range with Pike etc. One thing is certain, maxing out Valk is a necessity, you can easily get past Nightmare ancients with a Valk skill level 27. Oh, don't forget jab is a must... :lol:

Just some ideas... hope it helps if you decide to try Fendzon.
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2019 07:01pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ May 2 2019 03:35am)
Not bad gear since you did not re run your areas... pity you did not have strafe, that could have helped you out immensely.

Fend... interesting concept, seems like FallenZealot gave you clues on what NOT to increase in skills... basically DAE. You might have to use the classic tactics, doorways, thin corridors, hold shift and let them run in since you have range with Pike etc. One thing is certain, maxing out Valk is a necessity, you can easily get past Nightmare ancients with a Valk skill level 27. Oh, don't forget jab is a must... :lol:

Just some ideas... hope it helps if you decide to try Fendzon.

I wish i could've used strafe or multiple shot, but i never found good high damage bow for them. For Freezing Arrow is enough to have a fast bow, the physical damage is an afterthought. That's why i went pure cold damage.

I already started a Bear Druid, the Fendzone will be for the far future. :)

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on May 1 2019 07:01pm
Gold: 8,892.68
May 1 2019 07:12pm
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ May 2 2019 02:01pm)
I wish i could've used strafe or multiple shot, but i never found good high damage bow for them. For Freezing Arrow is enough to have a fast bow, the physical damage is an afterthought. That's why i went pure cold damage.

I already started a Bear Druid, the Fendzone will be for the far future. :)

Ahh, well, strafe is more for Knockback & Mana leech, didn't need massive amounts of damage really... you also had room for dmg charms... but then that is my reasoning, something you may look at if you make another one.

Goodluck with the Bear Druid... guessing it is summoner druid, you should have fun with that.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1363738
Add Reply New Topic New Poll